Kanjo build - Page 3 - Honda-Tech

Kanjo build

Old 03-16-2017, 06:34 PM   #51
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Kanjo build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northernlightz View Post
Interesting..

IMO, the flashier you make a 90's Honda, the more of a thief magnet it becomes. Good progress though.
Thank you sir,

could be true but to be honest with you, mostly Florida fuckboys stealing EG/EK/DC2 and EF too but not much like eg's It's like they stealing 2-5 hondas a weekly sometime 2 weeks. ****'s scary but It's cool tho cause I'll get storage unit so I can park my car there without anyone knowing or where it is.
Deaf_Dougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:53 PM   #52
Honda-Tech Member

Good build. If you wanna do that h2b swap, check out my thread "When H met B". It has everything you need to know to do the swap. If you have questions, let me know. It's not an easy swap, but well worth it. Good luck.
GodblessEMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 07:44 PM   #53
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodblessEMS View Post
Good build. If you wanna do that h2b swap, check out my thread "When H met B". It has everything you need to know to do the swap. If you have questions, let me know. It's not an easy swap, but well worth it. Good luck.
Thank you man, Yes I've seen your thread " When H met B" and I'll message you whenever I need a help and yeah I've notice that it's not an easy swap but pretty sure it's hella worth it lol
Old 03-16-2017, 08:22 PM   #54
-Intl Steve Krew

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakhash View Post
Am I the only one to think it's a real disservice to the Kanjozoku to call your car a Kanjo car when it has no ties with Osaka or the Loop at all? It's becoming a trend now, and I think their culture should be apprieciated for what it is and people should not try to (poorly) replicate it.

Good progress on the build, btw. Looks like a fun little car to drive around.
im more sad that he's completely ruining the car with garbage diy mods.
Caoboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 11:09 PM   #55
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caoboy View Post
im more sad that he's completely ruining the car with garbage diy mods.
oh **** I'm terrible sorry!!

go buy me a new fenders then. Thumb up!
Old 03-20-2017, 07:09 AM   #56
Honda-Tech Member

Damn the hate is real. It's your car bro. Do what you want and be happy. Looks good so far.
Evo9GSR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:35 AM   #57
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo9GSR View Post
Damn the hate is real. It's your car bro. Do what you want and be happy. Looks good so far.

Lmao I'm not surprised about HT people, They're bunches of babies

I love haters tho! haha, and yeah you're exactly right bout that. It does make me happy but I'm not sure if I'm feeling this fenders part haha, well maybe he can buy me a new ones?

I'm still waiting on 4 more stickers to get here, Trying to get good condition cable transmission and gonna order new clutch disc...I might lower it a little maybe before putting the swap back in or lower it before putting the swap in? I only want to lower 1 1/2" in the rear and 1" in the front.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:27 AM   #58
Honda-Tech Member

I used to work at a shop where this guy would bring his EG in for service. He glued dinosaur figurines all over his hood, painted landscapes on the doors with a brush, and his roof covered with crayola markers. We used to laugh every time he came in. Finally one day I asked him why he did such atrocities to his car and what he said stuck with me ever since.

He said, "you're not the first, nor the last, that have asked me this. It's simple really. It's my car, and I can and will do whatever the hell I want to with it. If anyone doesn't like it, they can go **** themselves. They can use one of my markers if they like. Can I have my keys please?"

Wise words from a very educated man. Do whatever the hell you want with your car man. Anyone else who gives you ****, well, they can go **** themselves. Markers optional.
GodblessEMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:31 AM   #59
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
I used to work at a shop where this guy would bring his EG in for service. He glued dinosaur figurines all over his hood, painted landscapes on the doors with a brush, and his roof covered with crayola markers. We used to laugh every time he came in. Finally one day I asked him why he did such atrocities to his car and what he said stuck with me ever since.

He said, "you're not the first, nor the last, that have asked me this. It's simple really. It's my car, and I can and will do whatever the hell I want to with it. If anyone doesn't like it, they can go **** themselves. They can use one of my markers if they like. Can I have my keys please?"

Wise words from a very educated man. Do whatever the hell you want with your car man. Anyone else who gives you ****, well, they can go **** themselves. Markers optional.
lol I couldn't have said anything better than that, and yup that's exactly what I'm gonna do because I'm the person that spend on the money while other people being a lil bitch. Just like my dad got lil mad at me because I wanted to lower in the rear just close to 2" and I told him, why are you mad at me for wanting lowering it little more? I mean did you pay anything on my hatch? No? then you have no room to "be mad at me" because It's my money, my car and I do what I want with it. G'day dad. lol
Old 03-21-2017, 03:49 PM   #60
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northernlightz View Post
Interesting..

IMO, the flashier you make a 90's Honda, the more of a thief magnet it becomes. Good progress though.
my b swapped ef si looked like hell but got stollen and striped. haha i guess nobody is safe.
crookson speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 04:23 PM   #61
Honda-Tech Member

so I decide that I want to go ahead and lower in the rear at least 1 1/2" but ended up lowered it almost 2" and I definitely think it looks 100 times better.

While I do that...My 1 wheel studs decide to snapped on me. (another one was been like that since I bought it)

I was supposed to lower the car from the blue part but I couldn't because it's rusted out so I use Green part to lower it, It success.

Planning on to lower in the front after putting the swap back in.(gonna show before/after)
Before
[[IMG]http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss50/pepsiboy_2009/stock.jpg

After

So I'll ended up replace whole wheel studs just to be safe since they all seems old as **** at the same time putting the swap back in, lower in the front so it should be good.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:26 PM   #62
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookson speed View Post
my b swapped ef si looked like hell but got stollen and striped. haha i guess nobody is safe.
Lol yeah No hondas are safe at all, even the piece of **** or bone stock civics still getting stolen....It's getting out of hands and nobody want to work hard for it anymore.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:55 PM   #63
-Intl Steve Krew

The 'blue' collars are for adjusting preload of the springs.

The 'green' collar is for adjusting the height of the coilovers.

​​​​​​
Old 03-21-2017, 08:17 PM   #64
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
The 'blue' collars are for adjusting preload of the springs.

The 'green' collar is for adjusting the height of the coilovers.

​​​​​​
yeah I tried to make the "blue" collar to perfect level, they're very little off. I just want it to sit perfect level but I guess it won't be happening. Driver side 23 3/8" and passenger side 23 1/8" and I don't think that'd make any huge different, I might be wrong but it looks good now.

In April 3 I'm going to get DX cable tran for cheap from my good friend and after that I will order dx clutch disc(any recommend on clutch disc?)
Old 03-21-2017, 08:59 PM   #65
-Intl Steve Krew

Exedy OEM replacement.
​​​
Old 03-22-2017, 06:22 AM   #66
Honda-Tech Member

if you wanna beat the poop put of your car i would go act stage 2.
crookson speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:48 AM   #67
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:

That's just a typical douche bag answer some dumb *** like that gives.
AZ_CIVIC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:23 AM   #68
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Exedy OEM replacement.
​​​
This is what I was thinking too, Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookson speed View Post
if you wanna beat the poop put of your car i would go act stage 2.
I would but my trans been went **** on me twice out of blue, so I don't think I'm going to beat the **** out of my shitbox again lol, well maybe I will(once a while)
Old 03-23-2017, 11:31 AM   #69
Honda-Tech Member

Looks like your putting in the work! Not sure about the fender thing,but you gotta to make it your own keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing some more.
Aftermath_Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 11:58 AM   #70
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath_Hatch View Post
Looks like your putting in the work! Not sure about the fender thing,but you gotta to make it your own keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing some more.
Yes I'm not too sure how I feel about the fenders too lol but hey I can always buy another pairs of fenders. Thank you sir! I'll post up more once I'm working on it again.