Notices

gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 10:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx

Bought a roof from the junk yard for $100. I had a ragtop and leeked and I installed the gsr glass roof. much larger than stock Si crx. Ihave a dx. I will post pics later.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (22psicrx)

this thread is worthless without pics
Old 08-18-2007, 11:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

post pics!!!!
Old 08-19-2007, 12:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Jsk20R)

whaaaaat
Old 08-19-2007, 12:49 AM

Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (22psicrx)

damn you gotta have pics dude! i gotta see this cuz i have an eg coupe moon roof but that crap was larger than the si like you said....
Old 08-19-2007, 05:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You have a CRX "ragtop"???????

Old 08-19-2007, 06:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (Sikocivic)

No Pics ---->
Old 08-19-2007, 11:27 AM

Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (91ed9)

pics?????????????????????????????
Old 08-19-2007, 12:17 PM
Rainman

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 22psicrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bought a roof from the junk yard for $100. I had a ragtop and leeked and I installed the gsr glass roof. much larger than stock Si crx. Ihave a dx. I will post pics later.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Total ******* fail.

Old 08-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Pirate General...YARRRR

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (SIred91)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SIred91 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Total ******* fail.

</TD></TR></TABLE> lol only you only you.

I REALLY want to see this
Old 08-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Rainman

Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (The Maxidermist)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Maxidermist &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> lol only you only you.

I REALLY want to see this

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Freakin great movie....
Old 08-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Pirate General...YARRRR

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (SIred91)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SIred91 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Freakin great movie....</TD></TR></TABLE> I've seen that movie, heck the whole series many times, and I'm not even a user of said product, they just are awesome movies!

I want to see what the OP cooked up, other then meth
Old 08-19-2007, 12:42 PM
Rainman

Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (The Maxidermist)

Nah.....not meth, maybe LSD though.....
Old 08-19-2007, 01:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Why is everyone going ape here? I can see being a little pissy not having pictures, but what's going on here goes far beyond just having 'sand in vagina'.

You people DO know the only way to get a sunroof in an EF sedan, for instance, is to install a sunroof that wasn't made by Honda FOR the sedan? There are ways of making things fit besides using just OEM parts...
Old 08-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (HiProfile)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HiProfile &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why is everyone going ape here? I can see being a little pissy not having pictures, but what's going on here goes far beyond just having 'sand in vagina'.

You people DO know the only way to get a sunroof in an EF sedan, for instance, is to install a sunroof that wasn't made by Honda FOR the sedan? There are ways of making things fit besides using just OEM parts...</TD></TR></TABLE>
umm I have seen sedans with a factory sunroof
Old 08-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (Hamstr323)

as well have I! Ive seen actually a lot of them. Im jealous every time.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (IP RACING)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IP RACING &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">as well have I! Ive seen actually a lot of them. Im jealous every time.</TD></TR></TABLE>

me 2
Old 08-19-2007, 06:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (Hamstr323)

I bought some fogs off a 91 sedan.. it had leather, power everything and last but not least a sunroof! The caddy of EFs
Old 08-19-2007, 08:06 PM

Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (HiProfile)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HiProfile &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why is everyone going ape here? I can see being a little pissy not having pictures, but what's going on here goes far beyond just having 'sand in vagina'.

You people DO know the only way to get a sunroof in an EF sedan, for instance, is to install a sunroof that wasn't made by Honda FOR the sedan? There are ways of making things fit besides using just OEM parts...</TD></TR></TABLE>

It was a big deal and now that you posted I will have to give the long as. boring story. Cant wait your reponse because I did not do this for the heck of it. i did it because I had no chioce. Gotta love honda-tech for replies like this.
So, the story goes. I crashed my car, so that the roof was pushed down 3" across the windshield. So, for my 1988 crx show car that the insurance valued at $25000 they cut me a $5500 check minus deductilbe. I had bought a RAGTOP at Strret Beat.com(worst thing I ever done) and had it installed because I could not find a JDM GLASS ROOF. So, with the ragtop installed it would only open 4-5". I said this is b.s. So, the open on the ragtop ic 34"across and 20 " back. No, AND I REPEAT NO after market sunroof would fit. I took it to 3 shops. I searched online, nothing.
So, 3 months go by and the roof leaks thru the ragtop. So, now I'm stuck. Not the body shops fault , it was the material.
So, I now buy a jdm roof with tan interior. The guy has his parents drive it up here from South Carolina. the roof is in perfect shape. THE body shop said just remove the glass and we will install it. Drop the roof off at National Glass. I tell them that they have to heat it off and seperate it from the glue. I get a call that the glass is off and we said he broke it. I just about fell over. I go over and look at this cracked roof and guy made me like it was my fault. I said you got any insurance to pay for this. The guy said no and gave me a number to call.
Now, I drive a 2001 f350 superduty with a 6" lift and 22.5" semi wheels with a turbo deisel. When I got back in my truck I felt like I wanted to just put it in drive and then say were even.
A day goes by and I'm writing this off as something not to do again, I would have felt better if I broke it. So, I go to the Honda junk yard and see this car and ask him how much for the roof. He say $100 . Got the cutters thru the roof in the f350. Went back to the glass guy and got a $100. whey. wupee. I cut the roof myself and installed the integra roof , mounted the electric switch and then sent to a body shop. The car is candy apple red with gold dust w/18" axxis staggered wheels and full carbon fiber body kit. I had the roof painted satin black.
SO, THERE'S THE LONG STORY. SO HATE AWAY.
'

Modified by 22psicrx at 9:42 PM 8/19/2007
Old 08-19-2007, 08:34 PM
Rainman

Old 08-19-2007, 09:04 PM

Also, my car was a dx with no sunroof and the integra sun roof opens alot wider and the glass is the same measurments 34" by 25". Now I can also remove the sunroof if I break it. I guess it would also be stupid to put power windows in the car to.
I will try to give pics at my shop.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well I wanna see what it looks like
Old 08-19-2007, 09:42 PM

PICTURES MANG!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2007, 07:15 AM
Stouts 'n' Scotch

Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (socalrex88)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by socalrex88 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">PICTURES MANG!!!!!!!!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

x10000

I am keeping the BS flag risen until you post some pictures. This thread is the equivalent of me saying I stuffed Mandy Moore last night; you guys wouldn't believe me unless I had pictures to prove it.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:26 AM
Rainman

Default Re: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx (wiZCo)

sounds RICE-*******-TASTIC!!

glod flake paint.......

18 inch donk wheels.......

full body-fuckup-kit........

THis is sounding better every day.........

Quick Reply: gsr integra roof with glass power sunroof installed on crx