Notices

corner light blinkers not working, HELP

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2003, 07:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default corner light blinkers not working, HELP

ok, i just got this CRX about a month ago and it has a few problems with the corner lights. i'm not sure what the exact problems are but i do believe that this car must've been in a little fender bender a while back because the bumper cover is placed a little off on the front. other than these problems the car is great.

When i put either of my blinkers on the bumper light will blink as it is supposed to but the corner light will just stay lit. it comes on when the blinker comes on but it doesn't blink, it just stays constantly lit. anybody got any ideas of what the problem could be?

also, i can't seem to get the inside light of the corner lenses to work. both of the light bulbs in each corner will not light up. i am talking about the light bulb that is part of the corner lense that is closest to the headlight. i can't get those light bulbs to light up and i have replaced the bulbs so i know that is not the problem.

help is greatly appreciated. thanks, isaac.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: corner light blinkers not working, HELP (88CRXSiB17)

check grounds which are located inside engine compartment and should be bolded behind and to the side of the headlights.