If you search you should be able to find it. I had a pic that was the honda service manual showing how to take the bumper apart but I can't find it.
1. Take out/disconnect bumper lights.
2. Take out/disconnect corner lights.
3. Unscrew the huge phillips head screws from under each side corner light.
4. Unscrew the 2 phillips head screws in the front of each fender well.
5. Unscrew the 2 10 mm bumper support bolts that were behind each bumper light.
(Bumper should come off)
1. Unplug Headlight Bulbs.
2. Unscrew the 2 10mm bolts from the core support/top of the headlight.
3. Unscrew the 2 10mm bolts from the front/bottom of the headlight housings.
(Headlight Housing should come off)
If after removing the bumper hardware it won't come off there could be some little fasteners of some sort in the bumper grill. These are not reusable just cut them off and discard them and don't worry about trying to replace them.
That should be about it, if anything doesn't go according to plan and you need help lemme know. I may have missed somthing... After all when I went to take my bumper off i found the cover was held on by 2 screws (one in each fender well) and was completely seperate from the bumper support. Then the bumper support was held in by 2 bolts. ANYHOW... Good Luck