Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Why do people have to hate?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 05:51 PM
NASIOC.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why do people have to hate?

Ok... I dont understand how people can be such dicks! i really dont get it... i know some of you have spent LOADS of money on a paint job for your car. I mean like maybe a grand or 2 just to make your car look really sexy... Well this just tops it off... i just had my car repainted last week... and well someone tagged it... They wrote "gay ****** *** rice burner" on the gas door... and then keyed my car in different spots ... I dont understand why people do this ****... i mean i spent like 1200 on my paint job and now it looks like **** again... My friend that did the paint job said that he would redo it again for free since my car got trashed by some punks... but what can i do to protect my car? and whats something that can remove sharpie or paint pen marks?
Old 05-07-2005, 05:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Why do people have to hate? (Otherguy)

jealous
Old 05-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Why do people have to hate? (93ejay1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93ejay1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">jealous</TD></TR></TABLE>

That or you pissed someone off? Was it big scratches or little things? Because if there small you might be able to wetsand them out or something instead of repainting the whole car.
Old 05-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why do people have to hate? (Luserkid)

yea that aint cool ! sad to hear that about your new paint job !
Old 05-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

try an insurance claim
Old 05-07-2005, 05:58 PM
NASIOC.com

Default Re: Why do people have to hate? (rw92civic)

well there are TONS of scratches, i mean every where.... and THANK GOD they didnt touch my hood... since it was carbon fiber... but yeah the scratches are deep... and as for the paint on the gas door... well i had to sand that off because it looked bad...
Old 05-07-2005, 06:05 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Otherguy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok... I dont understand how people can be such dicks! i really dont get it... i know some of you have spent LOADS of money on a paint job for your car. I mean like maybe a grand or 2 just to make your car look really sexy... Well this just tops it off... i just had my car repainted last week... and well someone tagged it... They wrote "gay ****** *** rice burner" on the gas door... and then keyed my car in different spots ... I dont understand why people do this ****... i mean i spent like 1200 on my paint job and now it looks like **** again... My friend that did the paint job said that he would redo it again for free since my car got trashed by some punks... but what can i do to protect my car? and whats something that can remove sharpie or paint pen marks?</TD></TR></TABLE>

damn that's weak

never **** with another mans vehicle. ever.

i would call your insurance company, get a big fat check from them, have your friend repaint it (not for free i'd pay him something) and then spend the rest on some sticky tires or good shocks or whatever.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Why do people have to hate? (The Internet Tough Guy)

I wish to god I could catch someoen doign tha tto a car......ANY car. I would seriously **** them up. You have to be one hell of a ***** to mess with someone's car instead of beign a "man" and confronting them in person.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why do people have to hate? (xEnderx)

well in this case as anyother liek this, try and think of someone who talked **** your behind your back or something, because you know the ******* a ***** to start without by taggin your riude and he wont have th ***** to ever say anyhting to you so just keep your ears peel'd and piece the puzzle together
Old 05-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why do people have to hate? (xEnderx)

well i dont wanna be a muscle car hater but who says "gay ****** *** rice burner" Ive only heard that from people that own american cars whoever did that is gay if sum one did that to my car ill be sososososo pissed cuse my paint job cost 2500 sry to hear about ur incident man
Old 05-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Mostly because ppl are jealous of what they don't or cant have. That sucks man, and that's one of the reasons I will probably never get a good paint job. I couldn't even imagine spending over 1,000 on a paint job then some dumb *** messing it up. Hope you find out who did it and if you find him break his index finger for me.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why do people have to hate? (93ejay1)

Haters=Jealous!!!!!
Old 05-07-2005, 06:35 PM

People that do things like this generally have nothing even close to as nice for them selves.. and they never will.. So doing stuff like this makes them feel better I guess.. crappy luck dude.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Heatscore_EG)

Damn, blown. That hurts man. If i were to catch them, o man, they wouldnt b walkin no more. Literally i would shoot up out of my window or cut um up.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Bakuryu06)

dude buy a beater and garage that ****
Old 05-07-2005, 07:11 PM

I dont think Civics were designed to be a everyday car.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:20 PM
POE
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why do people have to hate? (A-busive)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by A-busive &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I dont think Civics were designed to be a everyday car.</TD></TR></TABLE>

****** RETARD.. they are economy cars... what do u think that means.

First off, I am so sorry you had to put up with that ****, thats horrible! I hope u arent a dick or anything to people for no reason... geting grudes are bad!
When you do get your car repainted, Watch that thing like a ******* HAWK!! dont park it places u cant watch it.

Old 05-07-2005, 07:36 PM
NASIOC.com

Default Re: Why do people have to hate? (POE)

yeah... i know im not going to drive it for awhile... im going to drive the subaru for awhile... but anyways... i dont hate on people... i think it was an "american car" owner that did it... ******* tards...
Old 05-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why do people have to hate? (POE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by POE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>
I think he made that comment due to the fact that Civics are highly targeted by thieves, vandals, and other pieces of lowlife ****.

Good luck with the repaint. Too bad you didn't catch them in the act and take a dull blade to their ********. Hopefully karma will catch up to them.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Mr. Indecisive

Default Re: Why do people have to hate? (Daniel)

that **** happens to me evry time i park in front of my house same place i got my TV stolen, n not in my backyard... U should get a good *** alarm w/ a vibration sensor n a 2 way remote so u know when u should go outside n woop some ***, im putting one in w/ my engine n exhaust next week

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Honda_project98 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well in this case as anyother liek this, try and think of someone who talked **** your behind your back or something, because you know the ******* a ***** to start without by taggin your riude and he wont have th ***** to ever say anyhting to you so just keep your ears peel'd and piece the puzzle together</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Why so you can pretend like youre interested, FL/OK

Most is probably that you'll have to be paranoid about everything that you hear going on outside or while you're in places where you can't have direct view of your car. Sucks to have to live that way, but once you find out who is doing this the easier you'll probably have it cause more then likely it's the same thing is this is a repeating problem.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Internet Tough Guy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i would call your insurance company, get a big fat check from them, have your friend repaint it (not for free i'd pay him something) and then spend the rest on some sticky tires or good shocks or whatever.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Still costs him out of pocket expenses as well as the possibility of insurance rates going up come renewal time. Pay the friend out of pocket and find a way to protect the car or at least report to the police to see what can be done to prevent this from repeatedly happening.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by POE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nothing gets by you does it?
Old 05-07-2005, 08:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah I wouldn't make an insurance claim for it. It'll probably end up costing you more in the end. Like someone said, try to wetsand (well I suggest you get someone who knows what he's doing) or even just try to buff it, might work for some of the scratches.

Some people don't realize how important cars can be to some people. Even worse, some people DO know and do this simply cause they know it'll hurt.

Sad thing is, it's probably a bunch of high school kids who think they're tough and cool. But I believe in karma, makes me feel better.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Goo gone or anti graffiti solvent.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:04 PM

Sorry to hear about that..but dont worry what comes around goes around they might get it worse

you must have a really good friend if hes going to do it again
Old 05-07-2005, 09:09 PM

Hopefully Karma will get them.

Quick Reply: Why do people have to hate?