Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (qwrty)

good luck
Old 09-27-2008, 04:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

good luck also. i have a ninja sword too and i have a $100 dollar light saber. it would have been doper with the light saber, you could of turned it on and go jedi master on his ***. i hope that mother flood pucker gets what he deserves..
Old 09-28-2008, 04:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (LANCEalot)

Damn dude that's close to home. I live in Hackensack, next town over is garfield bro. I got my car broken into about 5 months ago. I have a 96 Accord and dude broke the plate between the passenger window and rear, got in and didn't take anything. Maybe he was scared away.

I was in the middle of moving and I left the tilte of my car in the glovebox. Lucky he didn't take it.

I was pissed luckily I fixed damage the same day.

Dude I'm down if you want to tag team this bitch!
Old 09-28-2008, 05:06 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (gqstatus05)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gqstatus05 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dude I'm down if you want to tag team this bitch!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hmm little kinky, I see?
Old 09-28-2008, 05:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (cycopath)

Just saying. I'm half puerto rican and black. Puerto Ricans like to roll in small groups and tote knives.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gqstatus05 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just saying. I'm half puerto rican and black. Puerto Ricans like to roll in small groups and tote knives. </TD></TR></TABLE> hes right lmao but Ill be honest The only reason I haven't gone to go kick his teeth in, is because the detective told me there watching him so it would be stupid of me to go and get caught. Its pre-meditated so if I go to court I'm gonna get screwed worse than he is. Ill wait like I said but if I dont here anything within the next couple weeks like I said I'm taking matters into my own hands.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (slvrcvc93)

I'm in hackensack, I'll ride shotgun!! Haven't been in a fight in a while, my girl just left me. I'm ready!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 01:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Just so you know Viper/Directed has GPS security.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:35 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (alphalanos)

Great story man. I caught the people breaking into my car too. As much as I wanted to go out there and crack him over the head with a sledge hammer I didn't. I calmly went to my front window, got an ID on the guy inside, an ID on the red acura legend they were driving, and then they took off with my ipod, PSP, several tools, and clothes. They were pulled over about a half hour later. My tools, ipod, and PSP were recovered. They pitched my clothes though T.T RIP Honda belt. That was my favorite belt! T.T
Old 10-01-2008, 02:39 AM

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (Mrmatt3465)

hahaha awesome story man. Glad to hear that your car is safe!

thieves
Old 08-24-2010, 09:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J.

You know I forgot I started this thread So long ago that I never updated but after the police finger printed my car they gave me a photo line-up to look at and I could not pick the guy out the line-up. All said and done they had his fingerprints so they went after him anyway he accepted a plea for 3 years mandatory has to serve 18 months so i guess some justice is served lol but they tried to steal my coupe again about 3 months ago but this time retards tried to take parts off in the driveway lmao! They are actually accepting a plea deal for theft no details on that yet.

On a final note I bought a Lexus truck that was actually Stolen and the car is now part of a homicide investigation because the retard who stole tried to do a drive-by and was shoot and killed in my truck! I tell you lol life is full of surprises. I'd post a picture of my truck but not sure what the terms of service are I don't want to get banned.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You know I forgot I started this thread So long ago that I never updated but after the police finger printed my car they gave me a photo line-up to look at and I could not pick the guy out the line-up. All said and done they had his fingerprints so they went after him anyway he accepted a plea for 3 years mandatory has to serve 18 months so i guess some justice is served lol but they tried to steal my coupe again about 3 months ago but this time retards tried to take parts off in the driveway lmao! They are actually accepting a plea deal for theft no details on that yet.

On a final note I bought a Lexus truck that was actually Stolen and the car is now part of a homicide investigation because the retard who stole tried to do a drive-by and was shoot and killed in my truck! I tell you lol life is full of surprises. I'd post a picture of my truck but not sure what the terms of service are I don't want to get banned.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Final update
Mr Angel M. Diaz was finally released on 12/16/11 lol he had to do 3 years because he had another charge pending and he also still has 4 more years to serve on probation lol now I can go looking for him. Justice has been served but now I need to go serve some street justice.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:18 AM
The Grumpiest

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by slvrcvc93
Final update
Mr Angel M. Diaz was finally released on 12/16/11 lol he had to do 3 years because he had another charge pending and he also still has 4 more years to serve on probation lol now I can go looking for him. Justice has been served but now I need to go serve some street justice.
Whatever. You won't do anything. Smack talking aside, just let it go.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I can go looking for him. Justice has been served but now I need to go serve some street justice.
Do you believe him, Mr Cosby?
Name:  VGrG7.gif
Views: 9
Size:  1.02 MB
Old 12-18-2011, 04:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I love it when you nobody's from the middle of no where tell me I wont do anything but on the grounds that I dont want to incriminate myself I will stay silent. Just to let you know 3 years is a very long time. Lots of things have changed since than but if you dont know a person and who they are and where there from you should keep surfing H-tech with your 9000+ post GTFO here. With age comes wisdom and thats why I love Facebook I have already found my friend and he has a facebook page
Old 12-18-2011, 04:05 PM
The Grumpiest

I love it when you nobody's from the middle of no where tell me I wont do anything but on the grounds that I dont want to incriminate myself I will stay silent. Just to let you know 3 years is a very long time. Lots of things have changed since than but if you dont know a person and who they are and where there from you should keep surfing H-tech with your 9000+ post GTFO here
Whatever man. It's been three years. You aint gonna do anything. I know hardcore people and the real badasses don't get on the internet talking smack to strangers.
/thread.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol you been on h-tch 3 years with 9000 post lol thats 10 post a day do you even wipe your *** after you **** or your mom still doing it for you like I said keep your comments to yourself you dont know me from a hole in the wall like i said mind yours I was just updating my post.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:16 PM
The Grumpiest

lol you been on h-tch 3 years with 9000 post lol thats 10 post a day do you even wipe your *** after you **** or your mom still doing it for you like I said keep your comments to yourself you dont know me from a hole in the wall like i said mind yours I was just updating my post.
What does my post count have to do with anything? I'm not the one talking smack on the internet trying to prove how much of a badass I am. Reading back through it that's all you and the rest of the e-thugs have been doing. I'm trying to tell you to let it go and all you want to do is show how big your nuts are.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Seagull Management

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

As much as you may feel like serving some street justice right now, I'd really suggest that you stop and think about what you're doing. If you do something you're just going to get yourself in all kinds of trouble, be the bigger man here and leave well enough alone.