Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J.

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (SuperSonikBluEK)

hahahah yeah i agree hahha
Old 07-28-2008, 06:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (LANCEalot)

Sucks..
Old 07-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (red si 99)

lol read it again!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (jdmeg6118)

lol that was [freak]ing great.. made my day good job on catching them [freak]ing [pejorative]s...

i play airsoft war with a few marines around my area and i have a battery powered tommy gun and a battery powered m16... yes its airsoft, but the tommy gun shoots bullets like a ******[freak]er, and if its close enough... (within 100 feet) it will break skin.. but.. idk i think the police would trip if i had that **** out lol

anyways great story on catching the thieves
Old 07-29-2008, 05:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (slvrcvc93)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slvrcvc93 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not for long the police got the plates to the hatch all a matter of time and if they don't serve me justice I guess I will have 2 </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 07-29-2008, 06:57 AM

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (LANCEalot)

Did you ever get the police report? Hope you get these guys, go punisher on their asses.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:47 PM

Yeah that really sucks it happens more often out here in LA ... but if it would have had an alarm they just cut it quick... lucky you to see who it was... good luck
Old 07-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (whereiscarmensandiego)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by whereiscarmensandiego &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">um actually no its not legal to shoot someone just because they are on your property. texas is the only state that i know of and even then u would prolly still be arrested and go to court and sued if u are a bad shot and didnt kill the mother fer. i doubt that after shooting someone in any state u would just shake hands with the officer and tell each other to have a nice day</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yup. In Texas he could have been deaded. Especially at night.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (rsx99)

Its funny you say that Ive been lazy to go get it its been almost 3 weeks and nothing Im tired of being patient Im gonna go get my report tomorrow. God forgive me if they put the plate number on there Ive been avoiding getting it because of my temper but If they dont give me an update im gonna go crack somebody skull!
Old 07-29-2008, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (slvrcvc93)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slvrcvc93 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Its funny you say that Ive been lazy to go get it its been almost 3 weeks and nothing Im tired of being patient Im gonna go get my report tomorrow. God forgive me if they put the plate number on there Ive been avoiding getting it because of my temper but If they dont give me an update im gonna go crack somebody skull! </TD></TR></TABLE>
have fun!
Old 07-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (MiMiK)

trust me bro... i've came close to some crazy **** when i loose my temper. One thing i know i would almost kill someone over is my cars..

i hate thieves.. i work Asset Protection so all i do is arrest thieves and do internal fraudulent investigations... which gets me to be real close with my twp PD

just go take care of business... but remember... dont do anything you'll regret later. all in all, its still juts an inanimate object in the end. your future is by far worth more.

but if you do get your hands dirty... cover your tracks
Old 07-31-2008, 05:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J. (HatchEh2)

Well guys I finally went and picked it up and it does have the plate number I hope you guys are ready for this **** because I got his plate and my Sister in law is getting me the name and address to who and where the vehicle is registered 2
Im going to type out the police report just because its a scanned print and I know its tough to read.
It states

DETAILED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS FOR A REPORT OF AN ATTEMPTED VEHICLE THEFT.
i WAS TRAVELING NORTH ON SOUTH WOOD AVE IN THE AREA OF 15TH ST AND SOUTH WOOD AVE. WHEN I OBSERVED A WHITE HONDA CIVIC HATCHBACK TURN ONTO SOUTH WOOD AVE ERRATICALLY AND HEAD NORTH TOWARDS EAST EDGAR RD. i THEN CONTACTED DISPATCH AND ASKED IF THERE WAS ANY DESCRIPTION YET OF THE SUSPECTS VEHICLE. BEFORE THEY ANSWERED I GAVE THE PLATE OF THE HONDA NJ REG WTK91L OCCUPIED BY TWO MALES. THIS VEHICLE THEN MADE A NO TURN ON RED TO GET ON THE HIGHWAY NORTHBOUND. DISPATCH THEN RADIOED THAT THIS WAS IN FACT THE SUSPECT VEHICLE. AFTER SEVERAL SECONDS WITH MY OVERHEAD LIGHTS AT WOODLAWN AVE AND THE HIGHWAY AND ATTEMPTED TO PERFORM A MV STOP OF THIS VEHICLE. AFTER SEVERAL SECONDS WITH MY OVERHEAD LIGHTS ON THE SUSPECT VEHICLE WAS REFUSING TO STOP. THE VEHICLE WAS TRAVELING AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED(ABOUT 130 THE OFFICER TOLD ME)NORTHBOUND ON THE HIGHWAY. IN THE AREA OF 800 EAST EDGAR THE VEHICLE MADE A UNSAFE LANE CHANGE AND DANGEROUSLY CUT OFF 2 VEHICLES. THE DRIVER THEN TURNED OFF HIS HEADLAMPS IN A FURTHER ATTEMPT TO ELUDE ME. THE VEHICLE CONTINUED TO TRAVEL AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED AND COMMITTED ANOTHER UNSAFE LANE CHANGE AT THE 1700 BLOCK OF EAST EDGAR RD. THE DRIVER THEN WENT THROUGH A RED TRAFFIC SIGNAL AT PARK AVE AND EAST EDGAR RD (HIGHWAY), THAN AGAIN AT BACHELLOR AND EAST EDGAR RD. I RADIOED TO HQ TO ASK PERMISSION TO CONTINUE PURSUING THE VEHICLE INTO ELIZABETH, I WAS ORDERED TO STOP AT THE LINDEN ELIZABETH LINE BY SGT ANTONIEWITZ AND TERMINATE THE PURSUIT. I ALSO COMPLETED A VEHICLE PURSUIT REPORT ON FILE. I THEN RESPONDED BACK TO THE VICTIMS HOME AND SPOKE WITH THE CALLER . MR SLVRCVC STATES HE OBSERVED A WHITE MALE MID TWENTY S WEARING A BLACK TANK TOP, BLUE JEAN SHORTS, NO FACIAL HAIR WITH A SHORT BALDING HAIRCUT. MR SLVRCVC ALSO OBSERVED THE WHITE HONDA CIVIC IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE. MR SLVRCVC STATES HE WAS 2 FEET FROM THE DRIVER SIDE WINDOW WHEN THE MALE SUSPECT FINALLY REALIZED MR SLVRCVC WAS STANDING THERE. MR SLVRCVC STATES HE ATTEMPTED TO HOLD THE DOOR SHUT, BUT THE SUSPECT WAS ABLE TO WIGGLE FREE AND GET INTO THE WHITE HONDA CIVIC. MR SLVRCVC STATES THE SUSPECT LEFT A PRY BAR
IN THE VEHICLE AND ALSO TOUCHED THE DRIVERS SIDE WINDOW AND POSSIBLE LEFT FINGER PRINTS. I RETRIEVED THIS PRY BAR AND TAGGED IT AS EVIDENCE AND PLACED IT IN LOCKER #12. THE CALLER MR SLVRCVC STATED THE SUSPECT HE OBSERVED DID NOT HAVE GLOVES ON AND POSSIBLE LEFT PRINTS ON THE METAL BAR AND THE CAR WINDOW. I INFORMED MR SLVRCVC HE WOULD BE CONTACTED IN THE MORNING BY THE DETECTIVE BUREAU AND FOR HIM NOT TO TOUVH THE VEHICLE OR DISTURB ANY POSSIBLE PRINTS LEFT BEHIND.

SUMMONS L-075461 THROUGH L-075469 COMPLETED AND ISSUED TO THE REGISTERED OWNER OF THE VEHICLE. ALL SUMMONS GIVEN COURT DATE OF 08-20-08 630PM WENDSDAY. CENTRAL DISPATCH ALSO CONFIRMED AS OF SUMMONS BEING ISSUED THE VEHICLE HAS NOT BEEN REPORTED STOLEN.

The rest are all tickets that have been issued to the owner 8 in total

Old 07-31-2008, 06:45 PM

Location: ....................................................................................................

thats awesome
Old 07-31-2008, 07:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (blkegcoupe)

damn this **** right in my town
Old 07-31-2008, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gsrturbo-ek)

Imoved up here to get away from the local thieves in J.C. lol! ***** worse up here !
Old 08-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Word

stupid thieves
Old 08-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (HatchEh2)

Cops just called me the Fcker is in custody they want me to go pick him out of a line up on Tuesday took long enough but they got him.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Haha! Jacked! Not you, him. Oh, that was a tasty story. It's great to see that they've got the guy and his accomplices too. Good to know that the cops can be on our side occasionally as well.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:07 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slvrcvc93 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Cops just called me the Fcker is in custody they want me to go pick him out of a line up on Tuesday took long enough but they got him. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Any update, or thread closed?
Old 09-27-2008, 01:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn man, i live in Avenel, 2 towns away. Too close to home... glad to hear they got em. look at Linden police go. wish woodbridge cops gave a f**k
Old 09-27-2008, 04:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (wudini)

I actually have an update on this and I,m waiting for the police to take action they have taken my sworn statement already the finger prints came back to a match to Angel M. Diaz from Garfield NJ. I actually have his address picture and Birthday. He also drives a Geo prizum so why he was messing with my Honda I have no idea but he is not in jail yet the detective told me that there investigating him on other suspected robberies.

When they get him he going away for a long time. Its a shame though hes only 18 and already F*ed up his life. LOL but he isnt white he is a super pale Puerto Rican! Ahh man where does it end!
Old 09-27-2008, 05:54 AM

If someone comes at me with a paintball gun i figure, meh shoot me. If someone were to come at me with a real gun, I figure it's intimidation, not worth it he won't shoot, but still probably run. But if someone comes at me with a samurai sword I think this mother f'r is crazy ... time to bounce hahaha magnificent call with the sword... congrats on saving the car.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (IB4TL FTW)

thats awsome they caught him! one less mother F***er who trys to steal are pride and joy we have to worry about !
Old 09-27-2008, 07:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Nice to hear that this story ended on a good note, he got caught and you still have the car.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats nice..
i also live in JC, from what i heard,its a lot
worst here..
anyway i still havnt touched my ride..

keep us posted!!
good luck on finding them..
haha!!!!
hopefully they get what is due..

Quick Reply: STOLEN CAR NORTHERN N.J.