Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

How do you guys do burnouts?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2001, 10:53 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you guys do burnouts?

Well, i usually rev up to around 5000 with the clutch down, then drop the clutch and at the same time, pull the e brake up all the way. seems to work but my car moves foward a lot. how do you guys do stand still burnouts? do you first pull the e brake all the way up, then rev up and drop the clutch? or if you do that, does the wheels all lock up from the e brake and none of the tires spin? also, if anyone has burnout pics, can you post some please! thanks.
Old 09-02-2001, 11:10 PM
New User

Default Re: How do you guys do burnouts? (civicnightracer)

Do the same thing on a wet surface if you don't got slicks, but just keep gassin it leave the brake down. Thats worked for me, pretty good effects from the water.

[Modified by ASSMAN, 3:11 AM 9/3/2001]
Old 09-02-2001, 11:10 PM
New User

Default Re: How do you guys do burnouts? (civicnightracer)

well i have my eb tighten.. i have it all the way up...maybe u need that fixed... that cost about 100 bucks in my town and it only locks up the back tires... and i have a racing clutch.. maybe your stock clutch is done too... my town charges mad money i put a Act Clutch 500 bucks on a 97 civic ex.. can u believe that man ... and wow it grabs early .. and quick... but umm i usually go to school ... and just to show off.. because we have contest who can do the biggest burn outs... and i always come tied with this 1982 Toyota 1.8... dam he's good. .but anyway .. its good not to have anyone in my car too... i do stand stills... my back tires drag i open the door and my front tires are still spining.. then what sucks is i get smoke in the car... and i have to like get out open the trunk... let all the smoke out ...its crazy... i rev.. in 1st gear up to 5000 rpm.. and pop the clutch peace sometimes if i get mad i'll redlinne it... and double clutch.. and turn the wheel left right left right left right.. quick.. and u'r doing some crazy sheet.. be careful .... peace
Old 09-03-2001, 05:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: How do you guys do burnouts? (Loco Honkey)

*blank stare* What the **** was that?
Same thing I was thinking....lock up