Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Hey what does Rebuilt Title really mean ???

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2003, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey what does Rebuilt Title really mean ???

hey whats up i was wondering what does rebuilt title mean?? like is it the same as a Salvage Title,or a Theft Title??? when the title is rebuilt does it drag down the value of the car like a Salvage Title does im not to fond with this kind of stuff...i would really appreciate it if someone can explain this to me...im not lookin to get flame on or anything i just wanted to know thanks alot.....
Old 07-19-2003, 09:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Hey what does Rebuilt Title really mean ??? (JdmHybrid.)

yes its like salvage title. find out what caused it to get to that title
Old 07-20-2003, 10:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Hey what does Rebuilt Title really mean ??? (JdmHybrid.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JdmHybrid. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey whats up i was wondering what does rebuilt title mean?? like is it the same as a Salvage Title,or a Theft Title??? when the title is rebuilt does it drag down the value of the car like a Salvage Title does im not to fond with this kind of stuff...i would really appreciate it if someone can explain this to me...im not lookin to get flame on or anything i just wanted to know thanks alot.....</TD></TR></TABLE>

rebuilt title is a type of salvage. different states have different names for them. rebuilt is the same thing as recontructed. generally rebuilt/reconstructed is worse than a repaired title, which is another type of salvage title. most states don't have a theft title, theft recoveries just get a repaired title.