Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

EG Civic oem routing of wires to fusebox.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2020, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EG Civic oem routing of wires to fusebox.

Im getting back to my EG Civic project that has been languishing in my driveway. I am trying to get done with the engine compartment wire tuck so I can get on with the rest of the build. Im about ready to put the fusebox and battery back. Im planning on just putting them back where they came from for now but Its been so long at this point I cant remember how the wires are suposed to be routed. I cant seem to find any pictures of how the wires are routed originally I don't have another EG civic to look at anymore and I cant go to the Pick n Pull because of covid. All the info and pictures I am finding are going from a stripped engine bay to relocating the battery and fusebox. Can anyone take a few pictures of the oem setup or point me to where I can find some?
Old 05-15-2020, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Re: EG Civic oem routing of wires to fusebox.

post a picture of what areas you need to see and I can try to get you some pics, I have a 93 si with stock wiring
Old 05-16-2020, 10:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I decided to heatshrink the cables in bright colors just because it was different. Idk if I like how it turned out. Doesnt really matter though because most of these will be hidden anyways.The paracord probalbly would have looked better but probalby will get dirty and provide less protection. Im just wanting to know about how the fusebox wires are routed under the battery box and how the main engine connector wires on the passenger side shock tower plug are routed. I cant seem to get them in there and the battery box bolted in place at the same time. I may have actually added bulk in my heatshinking process and it might be better to route all of the wires going to the fusebox together instead of shrinking them seperetly.

Old 05-16-2020, 01:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts