Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

[DIY] How to remove a B-series cylinder head

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: [DIY] How to remove a B-series cylinder head

Originally Posted by grumblemarc
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats staying ahead of the bucket! Photo, that is! I appreciate your hard work in collecting and archiving this valuable info! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2014, 03:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah that grumblemarc arsehole is one of the reasons I stopped posting on this forum.

Bastard would criticize all of my work and yet here we are... lo and behold, he's the one who thought it good enough to back up on his own server and is now distributing the link on my behalf.

I stopped paying for my photobucket bandwidth when I got fed up with posting pictures and guides, only to have them criticized and taken apart step by step.

btw grumblemarc, my jrsc b20v crx is still running perfectly after I replaced the bearings and I have been daily driving it ever since I stopped updating my build threads. but now I'm a $hit-flinger just like yourself so I have sunk to a new low.
Old 05-30-2014, 03:54 PM
The Grumpiest

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Hardly on YOUR behalf. Hardly. For everyone else. As I recall the picture issue wasn't your problem.
Old 05-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

And there he is five minutes later with a snarky comment.. right on schedule.

Dude you have 6 thousand posts last time I was on here, now you're up to 26 thousand? Do you even life? Do you exist outside of honda tech?

Get some sunlight brah.
Old 05-30-2014, 04:05 PM
The Grumpiest

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

That's what you get when you try and do something for the HT community as a whole. Maybe I'll just take it all down and go back to the no picture thread. What does everyone think? You can thank the OP.
Old 05-30-2014, 07:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saved to PDF before war escalates :-o

I appreciate the info, regardless of how it came about. Wish me luck with the re-install.

I used a crowbar to pull the cam but I never touched a machined surface. Hope I don't regret it :-)
Old 05-30-2014, 10:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well why don't I just delete this entire thread and all my pictures because "F YOU ALL!"

Then grumblemarc can be the king of HT with his links to deleted threads. He'd probably like that.

I've been mean and uncaring, sadistic and cruel in my day to day life lately, and quite frankly. It's been working. for. me.

If I deleted this guide, atleast I wouldn't have weekly emails from people asking me questions about this guide.

I should put in the OP - "If you can't figure it out with such a clear documentation, you shouldn't be working on cars."

Didn't you say something like that to me once grumbleass?

There comes a point in life when a man simply runs out of fvcks to give, and then he hardens up and ceases to care about his fellow man. A beautiful moment, a rite of passage if you will -- in this modern society of gay pride and obesity. Arguments used to be concluded with fist fights and harsh words. Nowadays they are concluded with facebook campaigns, purell, and legal action. Excuse me while I go live alone in the woods, desiring nothing to do with this disgusting modern world or any of it's overgrown man-child-degenerates who hide behind computers making snide remarks to bolster their ego while they recount their daily internet exploits over a nice dinner with mum and pop eating microwaved chicken fingers (mum's secret recipe! 2 minutes and forty-FOUR seconds in the microwave!)

I will see you all in hell, but by the time you get there, I'll have already been there long enough to climb the corporate ladder and achieve the rank of oversee'er, so I can ensure that your torment is adequate in proportion to your long and wasteful life of overconsumption, gluttony, greed, and hedonism.
Old 05-31-2014, 12:06 AM
I never narc'd on nobody!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shut the **** up. Either you're going to delete the thread, or you're going to sit here bitching and threatening to delete it without ever doing something. Pull the trigger, or **** off.
Old 05-31-2014, 03:24 AM
Fish Twig

Received 309 Likes on 285 Posts

Well, you should've rehost it somewhere else but instead you wanna gripe about the past.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:54 AM
Premium Member

Received 189 Likes on 164 Posts

Nice work! Great pictures and descriptions! Thank you.