Notices
Honda Civic (2006 - 2015) 2006 - 2015 Civic Forums

manifold and headers causing CEL problems

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 12:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (RICO_)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RICO_ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Why would he do that? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thank you............................................... ................
Old 10-21-2008, 12:10 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RICO_ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Why would he do that? </TD></TR></TABLE>

i guess well never know? unless you think -its hot as *****- is going to come back in here and post again. its been 5 days......

i just have a feeling that the kid is full of it. i call him out on it, no response. no harm, no foul.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:14 PM
NO MERCY!

Default Re: (SIVIC 3)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SIVIC 3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i guess well never know? unless you think -its hot as *****- is going to come back in here and post again. its been 5 days......

i just have a feeling that the kid is full of it. i call him out on it, no response. no harm, no foul. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe he had to sell his computer to fix his problem.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sivic 3 u r gettin bashed all in this thread kid...u might wanna just give it up...u are an idiot box
Old 10-22-2008, 01:07 PM
NO MERCY!

Default Re: (DennMann89)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DennMann89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sivic 3 u r gettin bashed all in this thread kid...u might wanna just give it up...u are an idiot box</TD></TR></TABLE>

Actually he's NOT an idiot. He's quite helpful when you catch him on his good days. He just has a short temper sometimes.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:25 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DennMann89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sivic 3 u r gettin bashed all in this thread kid...u might wanna just give it up...u are an idiot box</TD></TR></TABLE>

you you calling kid, little boy? you dont even have a 06+ civic, gtfo of here.

and where am I getting bashed? I dont see ONE [freak]ing post in this thread that is bashing me.

and thanks RICO_
Old 10-22-2008, 05:33 PM
NO MERCY!

...............and wtf is an "idiot box"???????

Old 10-23-2008, 05:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Nobody is getting bashed in here. Sometimes we don't have the same views but nobody should be calling other people idiots. Lets share some love here.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ok now this thread is gettin really fruity up in here with all the kissing icons...me gtfo? no you gtfo...
Old 10-25-2008, 11:02 PM
NO MERCY!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DennMann89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok now this thread is gettin really fruity up in here with all the kissing icons...me gtfo? no you gtfo...</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's a "hug" icon genius. That's why when you roll your mouse over the icon picture it says.....**gasp**...."HUGS".

And way to go with the comeback comment Mr. 3-days late.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:15 PM
K5^
Brand New

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DennMann89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok now this thread is gettin really fruity up in here with all the kissing icons...me gtfo? no you gtfo...</TD></TR></TABLE>

There's only one on this thread who should be bashed on. You just nominated yourself with your posts.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

watever that icon is like it matters is still gay when u use it in the way they did...oh n im srry i am 3 days late didnt mean 2 make u upset...
Old 10-26-2008, 09:29 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DennMann89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">me gtfo? no you gtfo...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 10-26-2008, 07:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

alright seriously no hard feelings towards anyone...i mean i dont even kno any of yall...lol...but itshotasballs is my friend and i recommended him 2 ask on here...after the posts we got back i was trying 2 make a point 2 show some of yall how some ppl on HT are dicks sometimes and they really dont seem 2 help...but with all that said sivic 3, so with pics u can prolly see what the problem is?
Old 10-26-2008, 09:00 PM
NO MERCY!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DennMann89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">watever that icon is like it matters is still gay when u use it in the way they did...</TD></TR></TABLE>

There's nothing "gay" about hugs. At least to people comfortable with their sexuality.

Come here man.......

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DennMann89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...oh n im srry i am 3 days late didnt mean 2 make u upset...</TD></TR></TABLE>

You think i'm upset?? HAH!

Good one.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:32 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DennMann89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">but with all that said sivic 3, so with pics u can prolly see what the problem is?</TD></TR></TABLE>

no. i just wanted pictures because i dont believe he has all those mods, and he hasnt even come back in here since his 1st post.

im not going to help you figure out ****, after the little bitch fit you threw in this thread.

the internetz is serious bizness
Old 10-27-2008, 07:40 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DennMann89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">alright seriously no hard feelings towards anyone...i mean i dont even kno any of yall...lol...but itshotasballs is my friend and i recommended him 2 ask on here...after the posts we got back i was trying 2 make a point 2 show some of yall how some ppl on HT are dicks sometimes and they really dont seem 2 help...but with all that said sivic 3, so with pics u can prolly see what the problem is?</TD></TR></TABLE>

there usually dicks because they dont know **** about cars. thats the way they cover it up.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Zeusone)

This thread is just comical. I'm waiting for this thing to get locked.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (06BlackSi #45)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 06BlackSi #45 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This thread is just comical. I'm waiting for this thing to get locked. </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha agreed

There's nothing "gay" about hugs. At least to people comfortable with their sexuality.

Come here man.......

haha appreciate it

[QUOTE=SIVIC 3]

no. i just wanted pictures because i dont believe he has all those mods, and he hasnt even come back in here since his 1st post.

im not going to help you figure out ****, after the little bitch fit you threw in this thread.

the internetz is serious bizness </TD></TR></TABLE>

wow thats ridiculous haha my friend put all the parts on n itshotasballs doesnt have a camera so ill go over to his house when i get a chance n take a picture...
Old 10-27-2008, 09:09 AM

this thread has been a joke since the o.p.

zeusone- im a cerified honda technician, guess i dont know **** huh?
Old 10-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DennMann89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
wow thats ridiculous haha my friend put all the parts on n itshotasballs doesnt have a camera so ill go over to his house when i get a chance n take a picture...</TD></TR></TABLE>

how is it that people can afford new cars and afford to mod them, but don't own a digital camera or even a cell phone with a camera?

This seems to happen in alot of threads... not just this one.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:45 AM
K5^
Brand New

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SIVIC 3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this thread has been a joke since the o.p.

zeusone- im a cerified honda technician, guess i dont know **** huh?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Snap.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Zeusone &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

there usually dicks because they dont know **** about cars. thats the way they cover it up.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have yet to see a useful post come from you.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:30 PM
NO MERCY!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Zeusone &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

there usually dicks because they dont know **** about cars. thats the way they cover it up.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh really? Tell you what.....I know enough about cars to know that sway bars are not "bandaids" for a suspension as some genius suggested.

You're soo full of **** I can smell it through my computer.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:36 PM

I GOT A GREAT IDEA!!!
How about you guys get the sand out of yours vaginas, stop arguing, and do what this forum is meant to do . . . Answer questions and help people out . . .

Old 10-27-2008, 04:00 PM

y would i lie about putting mods on my car then ask someone for help???that doesnt make sense. i dont feel like buying a damn camera when i can use that money for another thing for my car. i just bought a 06 cbr f4i so money is getting short. im just goin to take my car to a shop cuz this has been no help. u have spent more time arguing than anything else

Quick Reply: manifold and headers causing CEL problems