Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i like em a lot
Old 11-20-2004, 10:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? ({-reza-})

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by {-reza-} &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

does it look like the rims in the rear of the integra are deep dished?
obviously they designed rims for fwd and rwd cars...
please take your young 18 year old newbie *** back to the cuts and shut the **** up.

Looks like the same offset on the front and rear's..

Put down your superstreet magazine and go chop down a tree, since your deep in the cuts.</TD></TR></TABLE>

im not arguing thqat it doesnt look nice, ive stated that already, it just looks out of place-i KNOW he has no deep dish u ****- do you think im blind? i think it looks like **** without it. it loks like he has 4 front wheels and by "drift cars" i simply meant the crazy drift rx7s and sylvias like PICTURED ABOVE IN THE FIRST POST. NOTICE THE DEEP DISHES, thats where they look hot- and about the 18 year old comment- thats absolutely irrelevant and i guarantee that i am more educated on hondas then 5/6ths of the people on this website. you guys are so soft
Old 11-20-2004, 10:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (tegsallgood)

guys
anyone arguing over lip and crap in this post is retarded.
SA3R doesnt have a lip. I have 17x9 +22 the design of the wheels is not fat lip/bling lip style.
These new ones do, but lot of you guys are arguing about SA3R.
Even the new ones, the lip is not big compared to other flat face or concave designs like ssr sp1 or work mesiter s1 or vs-kfs.
that is all.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (tegsallgood)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tegsallgood &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
im not arguing thqat it doesnt look nice, ive stated that already, it just looks out of place-i KNOW he has no deep dish u ****- do you think im blind?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Unfortunately if I had a genie in a bottle handy I couldnt wish for anything else... Since thats not the case No I cant say you are blind, however I can vouch for the plain fact that you are retarded. And you have been reported to a moderator for spamming up the boards with this stupid dick swinging argument. Fact is Red wheels with polished lips look stupid and out of place on a honda and belong on fire trucks... But guess what people are putting on their hondas... Thats right!
There is no such thing as a wheel looking out of place... Go untwist your panties and talk **** to all of the honda owners putting mesh wheels with lips on them on their cars too while your at it.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i think it looks like **** without it. it loks like he has 4 front wheels</TD></TR></TABLE>
I have seen 5 luggers running four front s2k wheels and that **** looks tight. Whats different about these? oh yeah thats right... "drift wheels"

Case in point you stated your opinion 2 pages ago and we got the point... if you want some attention go visit your mother and father okthxgg.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and i guarantee that i am more educated on hondas then</TD></TR></TABLE>
I will stop you right there and let you know its "than". Second off what does your education on honda's have to do with a cosmetic modification?

*crickets*

Thats what I thought... get off of your little soapbox and go back into your little corner. the smacketh haseth been laid on the.

Old 11-20-2004, 11:02 PM

Default Re: (j boy)

Clean freak'n red dc
Old 11-20-2004, 11:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (98EK)

you guys are getting a bit too worked up over this.. it was an opinion. i was just backing what I was saying when others decided to attack my opinion.
Old 11-21-2004, 09:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (drunknbass)

thats some nice ****
Old 11-21-2004, 09:51 AM
Trial User

reza

Default Re: (tegsallgood)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tegsallgood &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you guys are getting a bit too worked up over this.. it was an opinion. i was just backing what I was saying when others decided to attack my opinion. </TD></TR></TABLE>

shut the **** up, your talking like you made the ****** rims.

Old 11-21-2004, 10:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (nerdsports)

Those are pix from actual Advan advertisement in magazines.
Old 11-21-2004, 11:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (reza)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by reza &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

shut the **** up, your talking like you made the ****** rims.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

?? dude honestly- what the **** are you talking about..... u need to relax... ur really getting way to worked up. i stated my opinion and ur *** attacked me. how are u gonna say stfu to someone in a thread where an opinion was aksed of the posters. ur a ******* retard. u said something so i wa sbacking myself up
Old 11-21-2004, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (JDM R)

straight jdmizzle...
Old 11-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (NR_hatch)

Not on a Honda thats for sure!!!
Old 11-21-2004, 10:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (skelly ed666)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skelly ed666 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not on a Honda thats for sure!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

please explain why
Old 11-21-2004, 11:29 PM
New User

those rims are fire..
Old 11-22-2004, 12:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member