Re: Steering Wheel Removal. 2000 Accord SE. (garaged_Si)
1. Make sure to park the car with wheels straight.
2. Disconnect negative battery cable, and then positive cable.
3. Remove access plate from bottom of steering wheel. Unplug the yellow 2-pin connector.
4. Remove the access panels from each side of the steering wheel, then remove the torx bolts. Pull off the airbag module and set it in a safe place.
5. Unplug the connectors for the cruise control and horn.
6. Remove the steering wheel bolt. Remove the steering wheel using a steering wheel puller.