Does anyone have a procedure, or can point me to a procedure, for re-programming the keyfob on a 2003 Accord EX? I'd like to save a 2-hour trip to the Dealership if possible, and it is not in the manual.
Re: Programming remote entry keyfob / 2003 Accord EX (jdoz22)
This is for '98 & '99, but I think it's the same.
1) Unlock Doors
2) Turn ignition key to "ON" position (II)
3) Press the "LOCK" or "UNLOCK" button on the remote
4) Turn the ignition key to the "OFF" position (0, I)
5) Turn the ignition key to the "ON" position
6) Press lock or unlock
7) Turn key to off position
8) on position
9) lock or unlock
10) off position
11) on position
12)lock or unlock - doors should cycle to indicate successful programming. If you only have one remote, turn ignition to off or don't touch anything. if you have 2+ remotes, go to 13:
13) lock on each transmitter that you need to program
*Steps 2-12 must be performed within 5 seconds of each other. Step 13 can be performed within 10 seconds of step 12.