Notices
Hawaii & Asia-Pacific Hawaiian / Pacific Islands

Sweet...

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 10:35 PM
H-T White Ops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys ever talk to Roy that works up at Checkers by the stadium?
He drives a red hatch. He tunes turbo cars for what seems like a decent price to me. I might have to hit him up to get mine running to the point where it's actually drivable instead of running the ghetto fabbed turbo bypass pie I made for it.
Just wondering if you guys ever talked to him or know somebody who knows somebody that has a car tuned by him.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: (IntegraXTR)

I've seen your integra in the appearance/cosmetic forum it's super clean... I've never seen it on the street though

Do you guys ever have meets here? I just moved out here 3 weeks ago, so I'm not sure of what goes on other than street races... I can't understand why they closed the track down... I don't think there's any argument that it just increases street racing which is a completely retarded move on their part...

What shops are on Oahu that do dyno-tuning... does anyone know?
Old 05-22-2007, 12:02 AM
H-T White Ops

I keep hearing that Vakamon (sp?) does dyno tuning but only really give you the time of day after you buy **** from them. I've heard this from more than one person now.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Jessie)

What shops are on Oahu that do dyno-tuning... does anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Sonic motorsport
Old 05-22-2007, 02:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jessie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've seen your integra in the appearance/cosmetic forum it's super clean... I've never seen it on the street though

Do you guys ever have meets here? I just moved out here 3 weeks ago, so I'm not sure of what goes on other than street races... I can't understand why they closed the track down... I don't think there's any argument that it just increases street racing which is a completely retarded move on their part...

What shops are on Oahu that do dyno-tuning... does anyone know?</TD></TR></TABLE>

There is a lot of car meets going on every month. Usually one car cruise every other weekend. It's all the same **** though, people do some burnouts, speeding on the freeway, driving 35 in a 55mph zone when someone sees a cop, go to every meet up spot and cops would show up within 10 min. of getting there. Hit up the same spots like "full throttle" and H3 lookout/ freeway runs, oh ya and A LOT OF DRAMA. If you have time go checkout forumshawaii.net It's usually were everyone posts up about upcoming car cruises or meets.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:59 PM

Yeah... I've seen lots of good stuff from Sonic, I'll definately check it out... Vakamon too

That sucks to hear that the meets are equally retarded here as they are in Cali... I thought it might be different here since everyone seems way more chill to begin with... I'll probably go anyways... I miss the excitement I guess...

Has anyone heard anything about Munky Wurks?

Thanks for all the help btw
Old 05-26-2007, 02:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jessie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've seen your integra in the appearance/cosmetic forum it's super clean... I've never seen it on the street though

What shops are on Oahu that do dyno-tuning... does anyone know?</TD></TR></TABLE>

really? it's my daily driver haha. but i'm always on the east side of oahu...

my ex used to live on the west side, so i used to drive there a lot. not much anymore haha!

i'd rather meet up in the day time, just chill...and shoot the ****. i hate those night time cruises where people burn out and expletive it up for the rest of the folks who wanna chill and talk cars