Notices
Hawaii & Asia-Pacific Hawaiian / Pacific Islands

Beating in Wahiawa

Old 07-02-2008, 07:14 AM
Old Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Beating in Wahiawa

http://starbulletin.com/2008/0....html

"Three Wahiawa men were charged last night with attempted murder in the beating of a 20-year-old man with bats during a large Sunday night brawl in Wahiawa."

I used to work in Wahiawa at one time and eat lunch along California Ave. It was a small quiet town.

What's happening now? Has the place changed in the last 10 years?
Old 07-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Beating in Wahiawa (GoLowDrew)

well i live here, i eat here, i sleep here, i go to school here, and i love it here, just i dunno, times are getting hard, i never even hear about this (goes to show how much i dont pay attention to the news ) i guess just financial problems and stuff like that is causing people to turn to violent things to either take out frustration or illegally boost their financial life, i mean overall, wahiawa i think is the one of the best middle class towns to live on oahu, i guess every town has their hiccups
Old 07-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Beating in Wahiawa (RoyBoy808)

man now that i read all the way to the end of that story, that dude got messed, and im glad i live out of the main town i live in whitmore village (a lil past wahiawa town going to north shore and no matter wut ppl say, whitmore village aint ghetto ) but thats kinda crazy how things escalate to that magnitude, why cant we all just get along?