Notices
Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 10:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Slo-EG1)

to the cali folk: the crxpo is in may right? The event that james is flyin out to cali for?

I was wondering if anyone has a spare bed/sofa/floor for me to crash,cause Im flying down too

image whorage time.

^ local del sol homie. sohc turbo...going k-series soon! he's been tryin to get me to take his set-up off his hands

oh snapple james. use the front from ur wrecked EK!

I LOVE that rear panel
Old 10-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOLtrain)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
</TD></TR></TABLE>
******* SICK!!!!!
Old 10-19-2006, 11:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">to the cali folk: the crxpo is in may right? The event that james is flyin out to cali for? </TD></TR></TABLE>

ive always got room for solers

not the closest to the meet, but i always make it out
Old 10-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (WrongWD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ive always got room for solers

not the closest to the meet, but i always make it out </TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks man. I'll keep you in mind as the date nears,but I'm definetly going. Exactly what day/date is it on? Im gona book my ticket early in order to committ to it
Old 10-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">to the cali folk: the crxpo is in may right? The event that james is flyin out to cali for?

I was wondering if anyone has a spare bed/sofa/floor for me to crash,cause Im flying down too

image whorage time.</TD></TR></TABLE>Dude, we hardly slept out there, too much fun! So you gonna go? CRXpo was on the first weekend in July, and if you came out that would be freaking sweet since then we would only be missing maybe 5 people from the thread

I know I'll be there for sure!
Old 10-19-2006, 11:06 PM

Out of every

Default Re: (imm0rt41)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by imm0rt41 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dude, we hardly slept out there, too much fun! So you gonna go? CRXpo was on the first weekend in July, and if you came out that would be freaking sweet since then we would only be missing maybe 5 people from the thread

I know I'll be there for sure!</TD></TR></TABLE>]

i'll be there next year
Old 10-19-2006, 11:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by imm0rt41 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dude, we hardly slept out there, too much fun! So you gonna go? CRXpo was on the first weekend in July, and if you came out that would be freaking sweet since then we would only be missing maybe 5 people from the thread

I know I'll be there for sure!</TD></TR></TABLE>

i might come to ... come on vy lets drive to cali
Old 10-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (e gee two)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by e gee two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">]

i'll be there next year </TD></TR></TABLE>With your S2K like that one dude who was looking down his nose at everyone?
Old 10-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">to those that were at CRXPO:

sadly, my wristband fell off today

we shall mourn the loss.... you will be missed.

thank you for listening.</TD></TR></TABLE>

GOD DAMN you seriouslyl kept it on for this long? hahaha...good stuff jon do you have a tan now on your wrist?
Old 10-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

theres NO way its the 1st wknd in july... cuz i was in seattle that weekend... and im preeettttttttty sure i was at crxpo.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (fastertyper)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fastertyper &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">GOD DAMN you seriouslyl kept it on for this long? hahaha...good stuff jon do you have a tan now on your wrist? </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha i would if i ever got outside
Old 10-19-2006, 11:16 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">to the cali folk: the crxpo is in may right? The event that james is flyin out to cali for? </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm going to be there in MAY, so whatever is happening then, thats what I'll be there for. If theres nothing good, we'll have our Clubs first official meet!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">oh snapple james. use the front from ur wrecked EK! </TD></TR></TABLE>

The EK is fixed. Got it back a week ago with fresh paint and brand new body panels.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">theres NO way its the 1st wknd in july... cuz i was in seattle that weekend... and im preeettttttttty sure i was at crxpo.</TD></TR></TABLE>might have been the first week in June actually
Old 10-19-2006, 11:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Im definetly making the voyage. I just need specifics..date/location.
July? the hell is james gona do out there in may then? lol

crap ownage:

del sol on low offset wheels FTW. so damn mean looking
Old 10-19-2006, 11:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn looks good man

wow, that would be cool as **** to get all the sol'ers together
Old 10-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Im definetly making the voyage. I just need specifics..date/location.
July? the hell is james gona do out there in may then? lol

crap ownage:

del sol on low offset wheels FTW. so damn mean looking</TD></TR></TABLE>haha It was the first weekend in June actually...so it looks like Vegas Invasion, then Eibach, then CRXpo...I hope the project can me it in time =X
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Slo-EG1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn you vy, you got the page 100 pic ownage

</TD></TR></TABLE>

sorry i wasn't even trying

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey vy.... twm's shop is about a 45 second walk from the front door of my office... wanna come visit ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i'll be at ur office first thing tomorrow morning

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">B pillar bar for now... Custom cage sometime within the next 5 years.</TD></TR></TABLE>

does that mean i should get a b pillar bar or cage for when u come to the USA??

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by imm0rt41 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">See, I knew those ITBs would be useful...sup Vy?

Nice ownage by the way </TD></TR></TABLE>

, thanks

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">to those that were at CRXPO:

sadly, my wristband fell off today

we shall mourn the loss.... you will be missed.

thank you for listening.</TD></TR></TABLE>

since june??? looks like somebody doesn't take bath/shower

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Slo-EG1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i might come to ... come on vy lets drive to cali </TD></TR></TABLE>

i guess i better starting begging my parents now
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Slo-EG1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn looks good man

wow that would be so fun driving across the country, with fellow sols</TD></TR></TABLE>
not only should you drive cross country, you should swing into canada hahaha
Old 10-19-2006, 11:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (INCNTRL4)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by INCNTRL4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">not only should you drive cross country, you should swing into canada hahaha</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol... or you could just fly like james, or drive... damn it would be alot easier to fly but damn it would be awsome to drive with you guys
Old 10-19-2006, 11:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Slo-EG1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol... or you could just fly like james, or drive... damn it would be alot easier to fly but damn it would be awsome to drive with you guys</TD></TR></TABLE>
haha, ill be making my way down to cali hopfully for vegas. I'll definetly hit up atleast one show in cali next summer! I just gotta!
Old 10-19-2006, 11:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by INCNTRL4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'll definetly hit up atleast one show in cali next summer! I just gotta!</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea seroucly same here
Old 10-19-2006, 11:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im saving my $$$ up so i can come to Vegas Invasion...... im still a VI virgin
Old 10-19-2006, 11:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (afro sheen)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by afro sheen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i dont know.. i just want to own a car that i can have at school w/ me and not have to worry about it getting stolen. like an evo or sti.. those rarely get stolen around here.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I was thinkin of pickin up an EVO next year but still keep my sol then I was at the street races and I seen a 91 Civic 4 door just rape an EVO... and I snapped out of it... I'll post the footage later on...
Old 10-19-2006, 11:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (solerizr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solerizr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Im saving my $$$ up so i can come to Vegas Invasion...... im still a VI virgin </TD></TR></TABLE>
I feel your pain, mines a 23 hour drive according to map quest, like 2300 miles one way
Old 10-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by INCNTRL4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I feel your pain, mines a 23 hour drive according to map quest, like 2300 miles one way</TD></TR></TABLE>

ha, im from virginia... the other side of the damn country

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!