Notices
Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

==== The EG Ferio Squad ==== New & Improved!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 12:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ==== The EG Ferio Squad ==== New & Improved!

Sup Squad,

It's been a while since I've posted on here but I just wanted to reintroduce myself since I'm back with a new and better chassis with hopes of being part of the squad one day. For some of you guys that know me, know that I've had my current 95 LX Sedan for 7 years now. In June of 2016, I lost all motivation for the car and decided to give up on further building it and was going to sell it. However, something told me to hold onto it and 6 months later in December as I was surfing The Official EG Ferio Facebook page I came across a 92 RHD LX Sedan shell with tons of Ferio goodies practically done up the way I envisioned my 95 LX Sedan to be one day. So, I jumped on it and a couple of weeks later me and my buddy started on our gruesome 30 hour in 1 and a half day journey to the Midwest to pick it up. Once, we got the car back it immediately went to my buddies shop where it would under go the B18C ITR transplant from my 95 LX Sedan. Fast forward to present day and the car is now currently running and driving with the exception of a few kinks that need to be worked out. With all that being said here are some pics of my progress from pick up to present.

Hope you've enjoyed this long re-intro and build. I have so much more plans for the car along with a few Ferio goodies awaiting to be installed. Also, I'm currently sitting on one vote from BE_integradical with my previous chassis. I hope to have my votes in before the end of March for Import Alliance Atlanta so I can represent for the squad!
Originally Posted by BE_integradical
nice story and sedan,because of that you get a vote from me
Old 02-24-2017, 04:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

How's it going brothers haven't been on here much and haven't driven the car much as well reason why is this past January tags were due and did not receive paper work for it went to dmv comes out i had a hold on registration by CHP office who had detained my car a while as of now i cant no longer register due to the eg9 vin on my firewall I'm trying to handle the situation carefully to see what can be done although i still have the vehicle with me which I'm unsure why CHP released it to me in the first placed if it cant be driven ill be meeting up the CHP office to see what can i do to be street legal.

Old 03-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sup guys,

getting closer and closer to driving her home from the shop. Here's a small update and my latest purchase!

Old 03-15-2017, 01:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Engine Bay Wednesday! Just got my paint matched powder coated valve cover! Slowly but surely getting there.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by CRX Si89
Engine Bay Wednesday! Just got my paint matched powder coated valve cover! Slowly but surely getting there.

looking great brother
Old 04-01-2017, 01:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by eg8_gee
looking great brother
Thanks brotha!

Got the car finished in time for Import Alliance last weekend and took the car out to it's very first show!

Old 04-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sup Squad,

It's been a while since I've posted on here but I just wanted to reintroduce myself since I'm back with a new and better chassis with hopes of being part of the squad one day. For some of you guys that know me, know that I've had my current 95 LX Sedan for 7 years now. In June of 2016, I lost all motivation for the car and decided to give up on further building it and was going to sell it. However, something told me to hold onto it and 6 months later in December as I was surfing The Official EG Ferio Facebook page I came across a 92 RHD LX Sedan shell with tons of Ferio goodies practically done up the way I envisioned my 95 LX Sedan to be one day. So, I jumped on it and a couple of weeks later me and my buddy started on our gruesome 30 hour in 1 and a half day journey to the Midwest to pick it up. Once, we got the car back it immediately went to my buddies shop where it would under go the B18C ITR transplant from my 95 LX Sedan. Fast forward to present day and the car is now currently running and driving with the exception of a few kinks that need to be worked out. With all that being said here are some pics of my progress from pick up to present.

Hope you've enjoyed this long re-intro and build. I have so much more plans for the car along with a few Ferio goodies awaiting to be installed. Also, I'm currently sitting on one vote from BE_integradical with my previous chassis. I hope to have my votes in before the end of March for Import Alliance Atlanta so I can represent for the squad!
Old 04-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sup Squad,

I freaking love this build!
Old 04-03-2017, 06:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by sams_ch01ce
Thanks bro!!!!!
Old 04-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

CRXsi89- I vote yes
Old 04-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What's up squadron
Old 04-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ceelx
could be fockin hard to get those votes now this thread is dying :/

hahaha oh stop it cee
Old 04-08-2017, 04:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sup Squad,

Originally Posted by sams_ch01ce
Great job brother.. You got my Vote🖒
Old 04-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by FerioPete
Great job brother.. You got my Vote🖒
oh shieet! That's 4
Old 04-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What up squad. Haven't been on in a while. Have a few new parts. Cant wait to put these parts on and drive it again.. lets keep this forum flowing again.. 💪😎
Old 04-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

One day I'll own one of these focking OEM hood deflectors lol

Nice pick up Pete. Can't go wrong with the bumper pole and FERIO brake light
Old 04-08-2017, 05:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sup squad. This is Jose Soto from fb. I always gave my uncle crap about Honda's till I noticed how different it was from all the others and here i am today with my own. Its a 95 LX model. I've had it for 2 years and along with his guidance ive been able to aquire some awesome parts.. looking forward to becoming an official member and represent the squad with pride. Here are a few pics and a list of parts i have so far.

Oem hood bra
oem steering wheel
oem cluster(not installed)
oem amber clock
coin pocket
jdm coin and cup holder
Ferio 3rd brake light
Gathers speaker pods
Ferio flushmount
oem visors
15 inch Buddy club P1 Racing wheels
stay tuned for some changes this year

Old 04-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Trial User

Sup squad
How's everyone day, been forever since I've posted, some of u know me.. here's a lil update on the Ferio build hope all u enjoy..

Last edited by rhd_raulito; 04-08-2017 at 06:23 PM.
Old 04-08-2017, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What's up my brotha! Glad to see you on here
Old 04-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Trial User

Wat up bro.. trying to b more active, still got a few thing coming up for her
Old 04-08-2017, 06:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wattup squad ! It's been too damn long got a lot of catching up to do. Havent had a ton of updates with mine but will be posting some goodies I've got. Paint plans in motion once I get few things finished up

Name:  IMG_4131.JPG
Views: 720
Size:  2.20 MB

One of the biggest upgrades over the winter was picking up this Jackson Racing Supercharger! Had few things powdercoated and now installed and running good going for dyno tune in few weeks! Pretty pumped not looking for a lot of powder just a reliable lil extra push . Along with charger installed a walbro fuel pump with some RC440 injectors. Don't mind the dirty bay still got some rerouting to do and clean up along with some goodies that aren't in pic
Old 04-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by rhd_raulito
Wat up bro.. trying to b more active, still got a few thing coming up for her
Nice! Keep us posted on any progress bro

Originally Posted by SiRferio978
Wattup squad ! It's been too damn long got a lot of catching up to do. Havent had a ton of updates with mine but will be posting some goodies I've got. Paint plans in motion once I get few things finished up
Attachment 430536

One of the biggest upgrades over the winter was picking up this Jackson Racing Supercharger! Had few things powdercoated and now installed and running good going for dyno tune in few weeks! Pretty pumped not looking for a lot of powder just a reliable lil extra push . Along with charger installed a walbro fuel pump with some RC440 injectors. Don't mind the dirty bay still got some rerouting to do and clean up along with some goodies that aren't in pic
Sweet setup bro
Old 04-08-2017, 08:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by joezjdm4dr

One day I'll own one of these focking OEM hood deflectors lol

Nice pick up Pete. Can't go wrong with the bumper pole and FERIO brake light
Thanks bro..
Old 04-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by rhd_raulito

Sup squad
How's everyone day, been forever since I've posted, some of u know me.. here's a lil update on the Ferio build hope all u enjoy..
Looking good brother. Keep it going...
Originally Posted by SiRferio978

Attachment 430536
Looking dope bro.. looking forward to seeing more.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Name:  IMG_3540.JPG
Views: 497
Size:  443.7 KB
after yrs of searching finally got my hands on a Mugen gen 2 strut bar !
Name:  IMG_3225.JPG
Views: 494
Size:  668.4 KB
Scored a set of Js racing strut bars, oil cap I plan to daily with
Name:  IMG_4024.JPG
Views: 521
Size:  2.02 MB
Name:  IMG_4029.JPG
Views: 511
Size:  727.0 KB
Spoon Gen 2 Kevlar spark plug cover
Name:  IMG_3550.JPG
Views: 513
Size:  2.21 MB
My boy had purchased a eg6 sir that came with this JRSC which I've always wanted lol took yrs of consistent nagging. It finally got him to sell it to me !
Name:  IMG_3892.JPG
Views: 504
Size:  1.13 MB
before installing had to freshen it up by having few parts freshly powdercoated gloss black 😎

Quick Reply: ==== The EG Ferio Squad ==== New & Improved!