Location: You would have thought I was in Florida, the way I panhandled it
Default re: ***Official Yuge Trump Thread***

Sup with that text reminder.
816d16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:43 AM   #254
GDD's DJ EX-M0D

If I don't have anything going on at work, I will get them when I get back.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:46 AM   #255
Risky Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by slomofo View Post
I've been around here long enough to see many closed minds open up. From ActiveAero, the Christian crusader to ActiveAero the atheist, from Arch-I'm the smartest guy in the world-idictus and Bauley-I'm the most important person in GDD-Civic to Archidictus/Bauley Humble soup. At some point in time, the guys with very strong impenetrable opinions begin to mature and see the error in their ways. You're really old and long overdue for that lightbulb to go off in your head, but I feel strongly that in due time, your day will come.
Wait, when did you decide I'm not an *******?

BauleyCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:47 AM   #256
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightsport View Post
I'm not a liberal.

And y'all threw a glob of poo, not a grenade. A grenade would have been throwing someone in that knew what they were doing.

Edit: And how was voting for GJ and some real change being morally superior? I'm dying to hear that answer.
tony_2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:59 AM   #257
something gnarly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 816d16 View Post
I keep my politics to myself on FB but I've about blown up at the amount of my Dem friends blaming 3rd party voters.

Put up a candidate worth my time and you'll get my vote. I don't do the vote out of fear ****. I vote for who I align with. Sorry (directed at Dem FB friends).
If I didn't vote 3rd party, I would've voted for Trump. My vote really didn't matter either way due to my area.
5SpdH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:04 AM   #258
Honda-Tech Double Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico91stang View Post
This is exactly what I talked about earlier. You wanted to take the moral superiority exit out instead of picking so you went with GJ. You wanted to be absolved of the tough decision between the two so you could complain either way.
I voted for GJ because it was the only road available to where I think this country should head, which is the abolition of the two party system. Bipartisan bullshit is the very reason that people had to choose between a lunatic and a retard. It shouldn't be like that in the most powerful country the world has ever seen. We shouldn't be arguing over who is the shittier person is, when in reality they are both shitty people. We should be discussing who would be the best person to represent the will of the people. That's what a ******* Republic is. And until uneducated ******** like yourself open their eyes and realize that they're suckling from the same teat as those they claim to be against, nothing will change.

But you won't open your eyes. You will continue to squeeze them tightly closed because ignorance is bliss, and ignorance is easy. It allows you to feel warm and cozy inside of your little insulated echo chamber. Because the alternative to that is something that actually takes some ***** and, God forbid, a little bit of thinking on your own.

Morally superior? Absolved of a tough decision? What a ******* load of bullshit. Go regurgitate that overused nonsense somewhere else. Nobody was holding a gun to your head and forcing you to choose between the two. If you ask me, voting for the establishment was the easy way out because you have 60 million people at your back no matter what happens. That's the insulated echo chamber that I was talking about earlier. So no, those who chose to take the road less traveled aren't morally superior, they're tired of the two parties that enable their followers to feel morally superior. They're the ones with *****, not you.
sCeRaXn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:05 AM   #259
Honda-Tech Member

This is the newest batch of **** to pop up.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...on-december-19

This is what happens when everyone gets a participation trophy..
sikefcrx89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:10 AM   #260
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightsport View Post
I'm not a liberal.

And y'all threw a glob of poo, not a grenade. A grenade would have been throwing someone in that knew what they were doing.

Edit: And how was voting for GJ and some real change being morally superior? I'm dying to hear that answer.
Yes you are. There is nothing conservative in your posts as of late. I know in your mind it is a bad word because of who we normally associate that with, that that is who you have become.

Call it a glob of poo if you want. We call it a grenade. It doesnt matter. That is that unearned moral superiority coming out again.

Gary Johnson cant change anything. . No congress or house. Plus he NEVER STOOD A CHANCE. You guys all knew that.

The Supreme Court is what this was ALL about. We have it now. Scalia. RBG is out. Clarence Thomas is out. And likely one more. Our Court will OWN the next two generations. This leftish **** is over. Right at the peak of its power.
rico91stang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:12 AM   #261
GDD's DJ EX-M0D

^ But you have said many times over that Trump was a "lefty", so how does that guarantee you anything with the Supreme Court
Old 11-11-2016, 11:17 AM   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim2179 View Post
I don't think it was anything so profound as that. People still voted for their party as they've done in the past. The data shows that fewer Democrats showed up to vote. 10 million of them in fact (from 2008). They underestimated Trump, just like all the other Republican nominees. I have a feeling too many people felt Clinton had it locked up.

Too many people on the left did not like Hillary. The left had it LOCKED if it were Biden or Bernie. Bernie was the lefts grenade. They just blew it and they know it.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:17 AM   #263
something gnarly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikefcrx89 View Post
This is the newest batch of **** to pop up.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...on-december-19

This is what happens when everyone gets a participation trophy..
Hell yea. This is even easier than protesting. I don't have to get out of my chair.
5SpdH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:19 AM   #264

Quote:
This couldn't be more wrong. My #1 priority is civil liberties aka weed and don't spy on us without a warrant, followed closely by non-interventionism, and a disgust for a 2 party system.

Hillary isn't going to free the greatest plant known to man. She's made that clear. She's not going to stop bombing people. Trump is going to put Giuliani as Atty Gen, so that's not happening there either. Who am I supposed to vote for when GJ is who I align the most with and the other two are the complete opposite of what I want happening in America??
You pick what in YOUR mind is the lesser of two evils. You know it was Trump. I knew it was Trump. Remember Trump doesnt represent everything I want either, but the SUPREME COURT was up for grabs. This was too important.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:29 AM   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by sCeRaXn View Post
I voted for GJ because it was the only road available to where I think this country should head, which is the abolition of the two party system. Bipartisan bullshit is the very reason that people had to choose between a lunatic and a retard. It shouldn't be like that in the most powerful country the world has ever seen. We shouldn't be arguing over who is the shittier person is, when in reality they are both shitty people. We should be discussing who would be the best person to represent the will of the people. That's what a ******* Republic is. And until uneducated ******** like yourself open their eyes and realize that they're suckling from the same teat as those they claim to be against, nothing will change.

But you won't open your eyes. You will continue to squeeze them tightly closed because ignorance is bliss, and ignorance is easy. It allows you to feel warm and cozy inside of your little insulated echo chamber. Because the alternative to that is something that actually takes some ***** and, God forbid, a little bit of thinking on your own.

Morally superior? Absolved of a tough decision? What a ******* load of bullshit. Go regurgitate that overused nonsense somewhere else. Nobody was holding a gun to your head and forcing you to choose between the two. If you ask me, voting for the establishment was the easy way out because you have 60 million people at your back no matter what happens. That's the insulated echo chamber that I was talking about earlier. So no, those who chose to take the road less traveled aren't morally superior, they're tired of the two parties that enable their followers to feel morally superior. They're the ones with *****, not you.
Like I said. Unearned moral and now INTELLECTUAL superiority. You can sit there and spew all that junk you do to justify the fact that you couldnt decide between the two. I have read your posts. You leaned Hillary. You cant bullshit me. Everyone knows both were unpalatable. Doesnt matter we have TOTAL control now.

You can cry that there needs to be a third choice. Doesnt matter we have TOTAL control now.

You can rally towards the idea of a Republic all you want. You and the other 4 million people out of the 119 million people that voted for Gary. Doesnt matter we have TOTAL control now.

You can continue to try and knock us and our candidate. All it does is bring more people to our side as well as SOLIDIFY the support he has. Doesnt matter we have TOTAL control now.

You can try and talk all the trash you want about us. Doesnt matter we have TOTAL control now.

Enjoy the next 4 years. We won. PERIOD. Guess what happens in two years. DEEP RED states with Democrat representatives. This **** is ******* OVER. We are VERY appreciative that you guys voted for Gary Johnson. I hope he runs again in 2020. He will help us then too.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:31 AM   #266
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
^ But you have said many times over that Trump was a "lefty", so how does that guarantee you anything with the Supreme Court
Ding ding ding
GS'D YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:32 AM   #267

Quote:
Because of the House and Senate are in our control. If he chooses from the list he gave us we win. He doesnt need to compromise with the Dems on this.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:34 AM   #268
Honda-Tech Member

Former User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:35 AM   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS'D YA View Post
Ding ding ding
Hey bud...did Gary get 5%? No?....

Old 11-11-2016, 11:36 AM   #270
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonJ View Post
But we control it all FAM

It all
Old 11-11-2016, 11:37 AM   #271
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Hey bud...did Gary get 5%? No?....

You highlighting how dumb the country is does nothing over here

However...I do hope you stick around for all trumps failures...its going to be b e a utiful
Old 11-11-2016, 11:38 AM   #272

Quote:
You highlighting how dumb the country is does nothing over here

However...I do hope you stick around for all trumps failures...its going to be b e a utiful
Answer my question big dawg. Did Gary get the 5%?

Old 11-11-2016, 11:40 AM   #273
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
But we control it all FAM

It all
Let me introduce you to maniacal ricor mortis...

Former User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:41 AM   #274
I root for shitty sports teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonJ View Post
I'm honestly more worried about Pence being President than I am Trump. I fear right-wing religious nut jobs.
The GreenD16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:42 AM   #275
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Answer my question big dawg. Did Gary get the 5%?

Nope...he just opened the door even more

You see what youre dumbass doesn't realize is all trump did is open the door for the libertarian party. Keep believing OMG all da Republicans fin to ride with trump (even though they didn't during his campaign oops)

What I absolutely will take on, and i hope is being worked on, is a rand Paul to the libertarian ticket. Only to see the Clinton sponsored trump ***** fall out of your mouth

Top kek