Notices

TURBO KIT FOR CRX ZC DOCH

Old 10-11-2004, 06:59 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TURBO KIT FOR CRX ZC DOCH

I have a crx zc and i want a turbo kit for my car ! can you boyz recomend a kit ???
from around 2400 dollars ,
or is this a good kit for 2300dollars and is this a safe place to pursches from ?? http://www.explicitspeed.com/ is this a "RIP" off firm ```???

Stage1: 6--10 psi range

The Stage1 kit is for the consumer looking for added boost/power on there stock internal Honda/Acura engine and plan on keeping the internals of the engine stock and are looking for great drivability with added power from the aid of a turbo kit. Perfect for the daily driver. Every engine is different but expect gains as much as 50-80 added whp.

Above is a picture of an Explicit Speed Performance Stage2 Turbo Kit for B series Honda/Acura motor.

Explicit Speed Performance Turbo Kits:

Stage1: 6--10 psi range

The Stage1 kit is for the consumer looking for added boost/power on there stock internal Honda/Acura engine and plan on keeping the internals of the engine stock and are looking for great drivability with added power from the aid of a turbo kit. Perfect for the daily driver. Every engine is different but expect gains as much as 50-80 added whp.

Stage2: 10-15 psi range

The Stage2 kit is more agressive then the Stage1 kit. It is for the consumer that wants more power then the Stage1 kit and have or will be planing to put in low compression pistons, lockguard, and possibly good set of rods etc. and would like to boost 10+ psi. Every engine is different expect gains as much as 80-140 whp.

Stage3: 15+ psi range

The Stage3 kit is more agressive then the Stage2 kit. It is for the consumer that has or is planning to have built internals such as aftermarket sleeves, low compression pistons and rods etc. and would like to boost 15+ psi. Proper fuel management system and tunning required. Every engine is different expect gains as much as 140+ whp.

Stage1:

Polished tubular manifold with external wastegate flange

Garrett T3 super 60 turbo

35mm Tial sty wastegate choice of psi spring

Greddy Type s or Turbo XS blow off valve

Intercooler 33" overall core measures 25"x5.5"x2.7" inlets are 2.5" semi polished with mounting brackets. High quality! Wouldn't use anything else on a Honda/Acura application.

2.5" or 3" downpipe material

Inline fuel pump or intank

Manual boost controller

Oil plumbery kit

Vacuum line

Vortech sty FMU and missing link or map sensors

All gaskets, flanges and bolts

Old 10-11-2004, 07:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: TURBO KIT FOR CRX ZC DOCH (bradshit)

Wow, FMU. Ick.

Try a Greddy SOHC kit, bro, they can be had for under $1000 used or around $1500 new. You'll end up having to buy a BOV and an IC, and the manifold needs to be poortmatched to the ZC. Then I'd do the usual DSM 450cc injectors and tune the car on turboedit, or convert to OBD1 and run Uberdata.
Old 10-11-2004, 07:37 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: TURBO KIT FOR CRX ZC DOCH (J. Davis)

thanx , but where kan i get the greedy kit ????? have you got a link to the kit I need and a firm tht sells that kind of kit !!!

manifold needs to be poortmatched to the ZC(J. Davis) where can I get a cz turbo manifold , dose a civic ex turbo kit fit my car ???
Old 10-11-2004, 09:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: TURBO KIT FOR CRX ZC DOCH (bradshit)

Hrm, I think you're best off using the search function, bro, there's a lot of stuff you need to know that I don't think you've learned yet. There are a couple ZC-specific forums that would be great for you to read over, and a couple turbo ZC install pages, too.

I'm more than happy to help you if you want to IM me, just hunt up more info for a couple days before you do. Turbocharging a factory NA vehicle is something you need to research a bit first before you jump in with both feet
Old 10-13-2004, 09:34 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: TURBO KIT FOR CRX ZC DOCH (J. Davis)

jepp I will try to learn more a bout turboing a zc , but im a new bee at everything with turbo to things , if you will help me , I will be forever great full ! and as you see , i need all the hlep i can get !