Notices

How much HP are you making with your Peakboost turbo kit?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much HP are you making with your Peakboost turbo kit?

im curious to know how much hp/tq people are making with a peakboost turbo kit WITHOUT changing ANY parts the turbo kit included.. thanks

edit: and how much psi are you running to achieve that..
Old 06-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: How much HP are you making with your Peakboost turbo kit? (CRXherbie91)

Where to begin.........

Like most companies Peakboost makes a few different kits. You need to specify what kit, what your setup is and hp goal. You obviously want to know how much power you can expect from a peakboost kit on YOUR setup. With what you gave there is no way for any of us to tell you that. And here's the kicker.........even if you DO provide the necessary information people would just have to guess. A lot of people on this board don't care to do that as its just an excercise in imagination. Unfortunately this thread that you created is somewhat trivial at best. What you need to do is read more. Once you really get your feet wet with info you will ask relevant questions........not questions similar to this one.

GL.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

nah i wasnt asking how much power im going to make.. im wondering what kind of power other people are making with this kit.. maybe i should of said.. how much hp can this kit support/provide? .. arent intercoolers and turbos only good/big enough for a certain amount of hp?? maybe i should of said how much hp is the intercooler and turbo good for? .. i dont know.. and yea i do know every set up is different and everyone makes different power with a setup.. maybe thats why i asked how much power are "PEOPLE" making with a peakboost turbo kit.. if im not mistakin i didnt say how much power am i goin to make with a peakboost kit on a motor that i didnt even specify because its not possible.. what i asked was what kind of hp/tq are people making with this kit on there motors.. so yea, if i said something about how much power im going to make let me know. thanks for being a dick and assuming, next time you want to be mr smart. make sure you know what your talking about..

Modified by CRXherbie91 at 7:17 PM 6/9/2008

Modified by CRXherbie91 at 7:19 PM 6/9/2008
Old 06-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (CRXherbie91)

Firstly don't sass me little girl........you're the one asking dumb questions. If you really want a good answer then provide pertinent information. If you want to know the max rating of the kit......CALL PEAKBOOST! Really you should call them cause obviously it's far to much for you do determine the maximum rated power level on your own. What kind of question is "How much power are PEOPLE making?" Get a clue, the power is going to be different on EVERY setup. Some of the main factors include but are not limited to; cams, exhaust size, headwork, intake manifold, charge piping size, tuner, timing, afr's, intercooler size, etc. You didn't even specify which engine. C'mon. Here's a novel idea.......why don't you just go online and check out their store to see what the options are? Or is it easier for you to sit there and ask a vague open ended question in the feeble hopes that someone will come in here and spoon feed you? HELP US HELP YOU. You sir (and i use the word liberally) are ridiculous.

Just one example of the options for a peakboost kit........

TOPMOUNT (starts @ $3500)

-Turbo: t3/to4e (The site doesn't specify, so that could mean a 40, 46, 50, 54, 57, 60 trim, different stage wheels and different turbine housings) these turbos seem to max out around 500whp.
You have the option of upgrading to a gt3076r or a gt35r for $650 more. These turbos max out around 550-650whp (i don't know the exact number because to know it I would HAVE TO DO SOME RESEARCH!)
-WG: Tial 38mm is standard, you can get a Tial 44mm wg for $225 more.
-IC: 475whp is standard, you can get up to a 750whp ic for $300 more.

So with the right tuner and enough money, a peakboost topmount kit can net you ~650whp. This is just the topmount kit and options they have listed online, I'm sure there are more options to be had.............that took me about 30 seconds to look up online. Call Ken @ peakboost, I have spoken with the guy a few times myself, great guy and very knowledgeable. Hopefully he can be of service to you........that is if you don't feebly attempt to belittle him when he tries to assist you.

I was being quite cordial, but obviously someone as nescient as you requires a crass/ignorant/immature response to be able to ascertain the true meaning of someones statement. So here........

Go and read (if you know how), learn (if you are capable) and perhaps a by some act of God as you read only the small words that your brain has the potential to understand, a very small candle might ignite in that dark dark chasm and provide you with the necessary light to find your way home from the sidewalk where the short bus dropped you off to your front door.

Next time you attempt to be a smartass, you must remember that the prerequisite for such is that you have the capacity to be smart..............

PS - Sorry you just happened to catch me at the perfect time on the right day......though likely much to poignant, the meat of my statement unfortunately remains quite accurate.

FYI - When you have been on the forum for < 2 months and have a whopping 31 posts (and trust me it shows), it would behoove you to not be so eager to tell people "you don't know what you're talking about."

BTW - There is a WHOLE thread on nothing but peakboost kits. Oh, that's right, you would have had to take 10 seconds and search to find it. My bad.

Modified by KeyserSoze at 8:19 PM 6/9/2008
Old 06-09-2008, 07:52 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: (KeyserSoze)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KeyserSoze &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Firstly don't sass me little girl........you're the one asking dumb questions. If you really want a good answer then provide pertinent information. If you want to know the max rating of the kit......CALL PEAKBOOST! Really you should call them cause obviously it's far to much for you do determine the maximum rated power level on your own. What kind of question is "How much power are PEOPLE making?" Get a clue, the power is going to be different on EVERY setup. Some of the main factors include but are not limited to; cams, exhaust size, headwork, intake manifold, charge piping size, tuner, timing, afr's, intercooler size, etc. You didn't even specify which engine. C'mon. Here's a novel idea.......why don't you just go online and check out their store to see what the options are? Or is it easier for you to sit there and ask a vague open ended question in the feeble hopes that someone will come in here and spoon feed you? HELP US HELP YOU. You sir (and i use the word liberally) are ridiculous.

Just one example of the options for a peakboost kit........

TOPMOUNT (starts @ $3500)

-Turbo: t3/to4e (The site doesn't specify, so that could mean a 40, 46, 50, 54, 57, 60 trim, different stage wheels and different turbine housings) these turbos seem to max out around 500whp.
You have the option of upgrading to a gt3076r or a gt35r for $650 more. These turbos max out around 550-650whp (i don't know the exact number because to know it I would HAVE TO DO SOME RESEARCH!)
-WG: Tial 38mm is standard, you can get a Tial 44mm wg for $225 more.
-IC: 475whp is standard, you can get up to a 750whp ic for $300 more.

So with the right tuner and enough money, a peakboost topmount kit can net you ~650whp. This is just the topmount kit and options they have listed online, I'm sure there are more options to be had.............that took me about 30 seconds to look up online. Call Ken @ peakboost, I have spoken with the guy a few times myself, great guy and very knowledgeable. Hopefully he can be of service to you........that is if you don't feebly attempt to belittle him when he tries to assist you.

I was being quite cordial, but obviously someone as nescient as you requires a crass/ignorant/immature response to be able to ascertain the true meaning of someones statement. So here........

Go and read (if you know how), learn (if you are capable) and perhaps a by some act of God as you read only the small words that your brain has the potential to understand, a very small candle might ignite in that dark dark chasm and provide you with the necessary light to find your way home from the sidewalk where the short bus dropped you off to your front door.

Next time you attempt to be a smartass, you must remember that the prerequisite for such is that you have the capacity to be smart..............

PS - Sorry you just happened to catch me at the perfect time on the right day......though likely much to poignant, the meat of my statement unfortunately remains quite accurate.

FYI - When you have been on the forum for &lt; 2 months and have a whopping 31 posts (and trust me it shows), it would behoove you to not be so eager to tell people "you don't know what you're talking about."

BTW - There is a WHOLE thread on nothing but peakboost kits. Oh, that's right, you would have had to take 10 seconds and search to find it. My bad.

Modified by KeyserSoze at 8:19 PM 6/9/2008</TD></TR></TABLE>

Pwned!
Old 06-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SD_Lurker)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRXherbie91 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">nah i wasnt asking how much power im going to make.. im wondering what kind of power other people are making with this kit.. maybe i should of said.. how much hp can this kit support/provide? .. arent intercoolers and turbos only good/big enough for a certain amount of hp?? maybe i should of said how much hp is the intercooler and turbo good for? .. i dont know.. and yea i do know every set up is different and everyone makes different power with a setup.. maybe thats why i asked how much power are "PEOPLE" making with a peakboost turbo kit.. if im not mistakin i didnt say how much power am i goin to make with a peakboost kit on a motor that i didnt even specify because its not possible.. what i asked was what kind of hp/tq are people making with this kit on there motors.. so yea, if i said something about how much power im going to make let me know. thanks for being a dick and assuming, next time you want to be mr smart. make sure you know what your talking about..

Modified by CRXherbie91 at 7:17 PM 6/9/2008

Modified by CRXherbie91 at 7:19 PM 6/9/2008</TD></TR></TABLE>You should go to "tunerfriends" where you can pretend you are knowledgeable nobody knows the diffrence. Gtfoh. Btw, welcome to honda-tech
Old 06-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol.. i did search on google for the specs of the kit, and you came at me acting like a ******** assuming i was trying to ask how much power i was going to make if i was asking how much power i was going to make i would of said it.. if you didnt understand what i was saying ask, if people on this board dont like to answer these kind of questions, why did you? .. i was not aware that peakboost offered upgrades on there turbo kits, ive looked on there websites and other websites. so i was asking how much power they provide.. if you spent all that time researching for me to try to make me look stupid, why didnt you just do that in the first place, or linked me to the link you found that at? what does being a member on a internet site have to do with anything? and who cares how many posts someone has? is it really a big deal? does that mean you should ignore there questions, or little them? it shows who spends the most time on the computer in my eyes.. but im not gonna sit here and argue with you, if you have more ignorant stuff to say, then keep going, im not gonna be the little kid an keep posting back. you can be big on "honda-tech" all you want... but yea, ill be the bigger person, and say thanks for the information you did put on here, that helped me alot, it tells me that the kit is more capable then what other sites have listed if i want to spend more money, it was that simple. i was not aware of that.. but yea the information you said could of been said in the first post or nothin at all ..
Old 06-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (numberone)

i never stated to know everything, this is why i asked that. but seems like most people on here are only here to flame on people, not only my thread but other threads that ive read through... and welcome to honda-tech? .. is a forum that is suppose to be here to help people, ask questions, answer questions and share ideas suppose to be full of ignorant people? does that make you proud to be on here? lol w/e<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SD_Lurker &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

[QUOTE=numberone]You should go to "tunerfriends" where you can pretend you are knowledgeable nobody knows the diffrence. Gtfoh. Btw, welcome to honda-tech </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 06-09-2008, 08:32 PM
HT White Ops

^^ are you stupid? why did you quote me on that sentence?
Old 06-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRXherbie91 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol.. i did search on google for the specs of the kit, and you came at me acting like a ******** assuming i was trying to ask how much power i was going to make if i was asking how much power i was going to make i would of said it.. if you didnt understand what i was saying ask, if people on this board dont like to answer these kind of questions, why did you? .. i was not aware that peakboost offered upgrades on there turbo kits, ive looked on there websites and other websites. so i was asking how much power they provide.. if you spent all that time researching for me to try to make me look stupid, why didnt you just do that in the first place, or linked me to the link you found that at? what does being a member on a internet site have to do with anything? and who cares how many posts someone has? is it really a big deal? does that mean you should ignore there questions, or little them? it shows who spends the most time on the computer in my eyes.. but im not gonna sit here and argue with you, if you have more ignorant stuff to say, then keep going, im not gonna be the little kid an keep posting back. you can be big on "honda-tech" all you want... but yea, ill be the bigger person, and say thanks for the information you did put on here, that helped me alot, it tells me that the kit is more capable then what other sites have listed if i want to spend more money, it was that simple. i was not aware of that.. but yea the information you said could of been said in the first post or nothin at all .. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude, I TRIED to help you out. You need to do some things for yourself. That's how life works. I told you to do some research. You want to know what the max hp rating of the kit is?? Ask them just like I told you. We are not here to spoon feed you. Take some initiative and stop playing the little victim. You goodle'd it? Why the hell don't you call them and simply ask?

I did not search for the information in the first place because that is YOUR job, not mine. It took me a whopping 30 seconds to find the info (that includes a google search for the site and desseminating the info found). So I should search for you AND post the information/link.............why? Just to reinforce your belief that all you have to do is post a question and have people do all your leg work?

I'm done with you. Take care and GL. You'll need it.

And yes welcome to honda-tech............where we don't spoon feed little babies mashed peas and carrots, but rather point people in the right direction so they can feed themselves.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

CRXherbie91: seriously man, relax, KeyserSoze just dropped a gang load of knowledge for you, read it, learn it and get over it, sure he was dick but so were you. when something like knowlege is thrown at you, take it, i dont care how rude it is.

i agree with everybit of his first statement though it was a bit harsh, his entire second staement is true as well sans the insults as i dont know you personally and just to wrap this all up this is a tech forum, there has to be tech in your posts, even your questions, example of a good question:

i have a goal of blank amount of power, i have blank amount of money to spend, i have blank engine setup, i will be using blank octane fuel, i have blank supporting mods. i am considering blank turbobharger(list specifics, dont say t3/t4) and blank manifold. are my goals reasonable? thankyou.

now i understand that your claiming that is not your question, well thats about the only question were going to answer cause asking how much everybody else is making is pointless as there are too many variables.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (blinx9900)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blinx9900 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">CRXherbie91: seriously man, relax, KeyserSoze just dropped a gang load of knowledge for you, read it, learn it and get over it, sure he was dick but so were you. when something like knowlege is thrown at you, take it, i dont care how rude it is.

i agree with everybit of his first statement though it was a bit harsh, his entire second staement is true as well sans the insults as i dont know you personally and just to wrap this all up this is a tech forum, there has to be tech in your posts, even your questions, example of a good question:

i have a goal of blank amount of power, i have blank amount of money to spend, i have blank engine setup, i will be using blank octane fuel, i have blank supporting mods. i am considering blank turbobharger(list specifics, dont say t3/t4) and blank manifold. are my goals reasonable? thankyou.

now i understand that your claiming that is not your question, well thats about the only question were going to answer cause asking how much everybody else is making is pointless as there are too many variables.</TD></TR></TABLE> Perfect examples, well said
Old 06-10-2008, 09:16 AM

Default Re: (numberone)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KeyserSoze &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Go and read (if you know how), learn (if you are capable) and perhaps a by some act of God as you read only the small words that your brain has the potential to understand, a very small candle might ignite in that dark dark chasm and provide you with the necessary light to find your way home from the sidewalk where the short bus dropped you off to your front door.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Holy **** I died laughing at this statement haha
Old 06-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SD_Lurker)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SD_Lurker &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">^^ are you stupid? why did you quote me on that sentence?</TD></TR></TABLE> I said it Wait! Is that a tattoo in dudes avatar? Is it a bird? No its a plane! Its "Honda man"!