Notices

Diagram Of Turbo Oil Lines

Old 03-03-2003, 09:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Diagram Of Turbo Oil Lines (Evil Beaver)

you don't need to run an extra line to the firewall. the whole purpose of that fitment is becasue nobody was running a correct thread to the back of the block, therefore the wrong thrad de-thread the block causing it to crack and leaks.

Our oil feed line kit includes the BSPT to NPT adapter, this fitting will screw perfectly into the back of the block, therefore eliminate the chance of cracked threas and will not leaks if install properly..

I have sold a lot of oil feed line kits to members of this board, you can ask around. I have never heard of any problem.

stan
Old 03-03-2003, 10:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Diagram Of Turbo Oil Lines (Flamenco-T)

you don't need to run an extra line to the firewall. the whole purpose of that fitment is becasue nobody was running a correct thread to the back of the block, therefore the wrong thrad de-thread the block causing it to crack and leaks.

Our oil feed line kit includes the BSPT to NPT adapter, this fitting will screw perfectly into the back of the block, therefore eliminate the chance of cracked threas and will not leaks if install properly..

I have sold a lot of oil feed line kits to members of this board, you can ask around. I have never heard of any problem.
I wasn't referring to anything that you sell. Correct me if I'm wrong, but several people have mentioned that it's better to run a single line to the T with enough slack to allow for engine movement. Some people have cracked their block, not because of an incorrect fitting, but because of the added weight of having the T and other fittings all screwed directly into the block. My Greddy kit came with a T that screwed directly into the block similar to the kit you sell and I haven't heard any Greddy owners having problems with it, so it should be ok. However, since I upgraded my Greddy's oil feed line I just went with what was recommended and bought fittings similar to the diagrams above. It might not make a difference, but made sense to me.

[Modified by Evil Beaver, 11:10 AM 3/3/2003]
Old 03-03-2003, 10:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Diagram Of Turbo Oil Lines (Arturbo)

put me down for the arturbo oil lines, and the two flanges that go on the turbo, and one bottle of joto oil art. hit me up and take my money