Notices
Engine Management and Tuning Crome, NepTune, Hondata, AEM, MOTEC

Windows 10 & Crome??

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Windows 10 & Crome??

Haven't used Crome in a couple of weeks, other platforms are simply far more popular these days(Hondata, AEM etc) However someone asked me to burn a basemap chip, so i go to fire up good old Crome and the desktop icon is no longer active and I cannot manually open the software. I now realize that my computer updated to Windows 10 since the last time I had used Crome, so I assume it is not compatible with 10 yet? Is this true? All of my other tuning software functions normally after the update to 10, except Crome. Any help or input is appreciated.
Old 08-24-2016, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Windows 10 & Crome??

Im running windows 10 with Crome. Havent tune with it in months. Just tried to open my crome icon and it said i needed to update. I went to tunewithcrome.com and download new version. Seems to work now but haven't try burning anything yet. GL
Old 08-25-2016, 01:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bluenc-87
Im running windows 10 with Crome. Havent tune with it in months. Just tried to open my crome icon and it said i needed to update. I went to tunewithcrome.com and download new version. Seems to work now but haven't try burning anything yet. GL
downloading the newest version again allowed you to open up the Crome interface? Maybe I will try that again then, because I can't even get the program to open let alone burn lol.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know its been awhile since anyone replied to this thread but I'm having that problem now with the latest version of CROME which is the 1.6.19 version. when I go to open it a message pops up saying that this version has expired but I just downloaded it. I never had crome on my laptop before and I have had windows 10 for awhile now and soon as I download what is the latest version of crome it tells me to download a newer version. has anyone come up with a solution. I e-mailed crome but got nothing in return