Notices
Engine Management and Tuning Crome, NepTune, Hondata, AEM, MOTEC

setting 2 step in crome gold base

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default setting 2 step in crome gold base

just got a copy of crome pro and in the gold base i cant figure out how to set the 2 step/launch control. anyone can help? and long story story short, a friend is going to be tuning my car from datalogs i send to him, i have pro and he does not.

i see the gold base has more tuning options than any of the other maps, is there any way around this or what would be the best way to go about doing this?
Old 06-16-2011, 12:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: setting 2 step in crome gold base

Did you add the extra features?
Old 06-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 67 Likes on 67 Posts

The add features does not work with the Gold ROM base. In the gold ROM under Options choose the Rev limits tab, This is where you set your rev limits/launch controls.

IMO, I would stick to a non gold ROM base if the friend tuning your map does not have a Crome Pro/Dealer version. It will keep things from getting screwed up between computers. IIRC you are not able to save Gold bin files in the Free version of Crome anyway.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GhostAccord
The add features does not work with the Gold ROM base. In the gold ROM under Options choose the Rev limits tab, This is where you set your rev limits/launch controls.

IMO, I would stick to a non gold ROM base if the friend tuning your map does not have a Crome Pro/Dealer version. It will keep things from getting screwed up between computers. IIRC you are not able to save Gold bin files in the Free version of Crome anyway.
Your not even allowed to open up gold in the free version. Only pro can you open it and also "save" it using the trick
Old 06-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GhostAccord

thanks.

Originally Posted by boosted k20
Your not even allowed to open up gold in the free version. Only pro can you open it and also "save" it using the trick
trick?