Notices
Drag Racing Drag Racing (legal) & Associated Topics

La Gallina Industries -PRESENTS- Red Star Motoring's S2KING (match race video)

Old 08-06-2010, 04:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default La Gallina Industries -PRESENTS- Red Star Motoring's S2KING (match race video)

La Gallina Industries -PRESENTS- Red Star Motoring's S2KING "WORLD'S FASTEST S2000"

http://vimeo.com/13928696
Old 08-06-2010, 05:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: La Gallina Industries -PRESENTS- Red Star Motoring's S2KING (match race video)

Raw still has the record for the fastest s2000. You guys need to stop spreading the wrong information over the internet.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: La Gallina Industries -PRESENTS- Red Star Motoring's S2KING (match race video)

Originally Posted by jdm-94dc2
Raw still has the record for the fastest s2000. You guys need to stop spreading the wrong information over the internet.
X2
Old 08-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn people still bitching? STFU!
Old 08-06-2010, 05:35 AM
Pretty-n-Pink

lol

nice vid
Old 08-06-2010, 06:42 AM

Awesome video!
Old 08-06-2010, 07:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol
Old 08-06-2010, 08:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow lmao...
Old 08-06-2010, 08:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Both cars are impressive but as far as S2000's are concerned, I prefer InlinePro's S2000. That's a real F20 street car. RAW's car is unique, fast and immaculate. Red Star's is the quickest F20 S2K. It's like comparing apples to oranges.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Until you beat Raw's time, you're not the fastest...

You could go out with a 7 second car, lose to a 9 second car in ONE RACE and does that make the 9 second car faster?

Common sense is a good thing to have
Old 08-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I see someone is confident they will win at any track, which is very possible. Raw has the fastest s2000, however not powered by f20. Red star has the fastest f20 powered s2000 hands down. Big ups to both guys, deffinately would mind seeing the rematch at a track in the states.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

cool video.. its too bad the s2king car is still not the fastest S2000.... maybe one day but not yet..
Old 08-06-2010, 09:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

What's the fastest times for both cars so far?
Old 08-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jdm-94dc2
raw's s2000 is the special edition with 2jz..i didnt know what the s2000 has a 2jz motor of factory...
wowwwwwwwwwwwww great
first honda motor twin turbo..great
Old 08-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Pepo Tech-8.2 and RAW- 8.1 its just entertaining to see the reactions to the videos

and dont worry boost was set low just to win the match, you will see 7 seconds very soon from the S2KING

its better to have a consistent car than just having a one hit wonder and RAW learned that the Puerto Rican way. The S2KING made 8.2 passes in each lane at the event.
Props to the RAW car and the owner, very good people and a beautiful car, but at the track we kill our pray
Old 08-06-2010, 10:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I don't understand why RAW is the fastest S2K? S2King clearly has an S2K chassis along with engine... Am I missing something here?

Congrat's to both for putting on a show.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

cause when you look at the car you don't said oh sh.. look at that supra you said look at that s2 righttt ?? at the end of the day is an s2000 Honda don't matter what motor or tire or wing ect!!!!!!!!! that just my 2 cent
Old 08-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Migrana
cause when you look at the car you don't said oh sh.. look at that supra you said look at that s2 righttt ?? at the end of the day is an s2000 Honda don't matter what motor or tire or wing ect!!!!!!!!! that just my 2 cent
Hey, I'm not here to argue with anyone... I'm just stating the facts. So what your saying is if someone goes and throw's a BBC in an RX7 with twin Pro Mod 94mm billet's and run 6 seconds, it would be the worlds fastest RX7? I'm using this as an example because people do swap LS1 engines in those chassis's.

Much repect for both racers running those times, it's definitely not easy running those times.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:50 AM

I like both cars and the way i see it, when you see a fast mustang with a chevy motor in it do you call it a chevy? No, everyone just says man thats a badass mustang. I think both S2K's are great in their own right.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have the worlds quickest F22c S2k on radial tires, with a/c, heat, p/s, and pump gas.

Nice video.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by k24aturbo
raw's s2000 is the special edition with 2jz..i didnt know what the s2000 has a 2jz motor of factory...
wowwwwwwwwwwwww great
At the end of the day its still an s2000 chassis with a swap like majority of the Hondas you see at the track.

Originally Posted by accord97pr
Pepo Tech-8.2 and RAW- 8.1 its just entertaining to see the reactions to the videos

and dont worry boost was set low just to win the match, you will see 7 seconds very soon from the S2KING

its better to have a consistent car than just having a one hit wonder and RAW learned that the Puerto Rican way. The S2KING made 8.2 passes in each lane at the event.
Props to the RAW car and the owner, very good people and a beautiful car, but at the track we kill our pray
You have to be the number one cheerleader here to took the time out to make a video and make a mockery of Raw’s car. Both cars are impressive and yes RAW lose and is STILL THE FASTEST S2000 to this date. It happens, its racing you win some you lose some. Get over it!
Old 08-06-2010, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by k24aturbo
wowwwwwwwwwwwww great
I dident know an s2000 came with a turbo ford 9inch rear and wheelie bars from the factory.. It dosent.. the things that have been done to both cars are considered modifications .. if you add a turbo then thats a mod.. swap out a rear end that is also a mod.. swap to a diffrent engine then i would have to consider that a mod too..
i still think the S2king car is truly a bad *** race car but it needs to go faster to consider itself the fastest s2000.. I am sure it will eventually..

-Sam
Old 08-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by accord97pr

One Hit Wonder??? We have been running 8.2s a year ago and more than once sideline carmera boy. What the F**K you know racing! Win some Loose some and the track was ****. We were at 34lbs of boost just to get it to hook and watch the video turned off the spray out the hole so it wouldn't spinn. I had to race with what I had and didnt make an excuse however congradulated Pepo on his win showing good sportsmanship then you have one minded like yourself who turns the story around. Pepo beat us fair and square however ask peop how many time I used his aircard to upload new maps as the track wouldn't allow us to hook (9 times). Again Wheelie bars and fat tires will hook all day over what we race with. Either way my hat goes off to all of the S2KING Crew and we want our rematch back HOME. You won the match but not the Title !
Old 08-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Id love, pay, to see inlinepro get into this battle with their car. I wonder why they abandoned it.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by S2000 2JZ
One Hit Wonder??? We have been running 8.2s a year ago and more than once sideline carmera boy. What the F**K you know racing! Win some Loose some and the track was ****. We were at 34lbs of boost just to get it to hook and watch the video turned off the spray out the hole so it wouldn't spinn. I had to race with what I had and didnt make an excuse however congradulated Pepo on his win showing good sportsmanship then you have one minded like yourself who turns the story around. Pepo beat us fair and square however ask peop how many time I used his aircard to upload new maps as the track wouldn't allow us to hook (9 times). Again Wheelie bars and fat tires will hook all day over what we race with. Either way my hat goes off to all of the S2KING Crew and we want our rematch back HOME. You won the match but not the Title !
PPo also turned the boost down to (from 40 to 30lbs.), and Top Fuel dragsters have FAT TIRES & WHEELIE BARS & they don't always hook, FYI 1.24@ 60ft (S2King) Is not a great 60FT times.

And the match being in the US isn't gonna change a thing, the S2King would run much faster in the US and has been proven time & time again in the Pan Am Nats., Spring & Fall Nats. ect...

Anything more than "CONGRATULATIONS" are excuses.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: La Gallina Industries -PRESENTS- Red Star Motoring's S2KING (match race video)