Is this a DEI alarm? If so,
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote »
</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1) Open a door and make sure the dome light is on.
2) Turn the ignition on to the RUN position or you may also start car.
3) Within 15 seconds press and release the Valet/Program push button
to select the channel you wish to program. For example, press and release
once for channel 1 (arm/disarm channel).
For Channel 2, press and release twice (trunk release).
For Channel 3, press and release three times (remote start).
(Some DEI systems require different programming for different channels. You
can get specific installation manuals with remote programming instruction Here)
Press and hold the Valet/Program push button once more. You should get a
confirmation chirp/horn-honk or a flashing LED light (If installed).
If you do not get a chirp/horn-honk the alarm may have a jumper in
the alarm that has the programming feature turned OFF (disabled).
4) Once the alarm chirps/horn-honks keep holding the Valet/Program push button.
5) Press the button on the transmitter that you would like to control the selected receiver
channel. A chirp/horn-honk will confirm that the code has been learned. If programming
more than one transmitter repeat step 5. Old transmitter codes will be dropped only
if programming 4 new transmitters.
6) Once the code(s) are learned, the Valet/Program push button can be released.</TD></TR></TABLE>
If not, reply back with model of alarm, but that's pretty much a universal way of programming remotes. :D