Old 09-24-2008, 05:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default toda vtec killers

do you have to run a specific compresion ratio or not with those cams
Old 09-24-2008, 06:14 AM
moderator emeritus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: toda vtec killers (steveharrmr23)

to use them what they were designed for....yes
Old 09-24-2008, 07:35 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by steveharrmr23 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">do you have to run a specific compresion ratio or not with those cams</TD></TR></TABLE>you can run whatever comp ratio you wish,but it won't make the power it should without the proper ratio.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: toda vtec killers (Fkned)

about what ratio would that be then
Old 09-24-2008, 09:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IMO at least 12:1.

I've driven a stock compression USDM ITR with VTEC Killers and there's no power at lower RPMs.

You're going to need ITBs and good tuning to get them to work.

There's nothing like the sound of VTEC killers though
Old 09-24-2008, 09:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: toda vtec killers (igyloo)

you'll turn heads with a honda that sounds like a top fuel dragster. probably even scare the mustangs at stoplights
Old 09-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: toda vtec killers (idrivesideways)

yeah
can i see some pictures of you itr with vtec killer
Old 09-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: toda vtec killers (idrivesideways)

....but make less power than other profiles that are out there. They "sound cool" but thats about it. Nothing close to functional.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: toda vtec killers (clean rice)

well then wat do you recomend clean rice
Old 09-25-2008, 04:40 AM

Default Re: toda vtec killers (clean rice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clean rice &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">....but make less power than other profiles that are out there. They "sound cool" but thats about it. Nothing close to functional.</TD></TR></TABLE>
LMAO
I just fell out my chair at work..
so lemme get this str8.. Having a car, sound like a choking weedeater is cool lol!!!!!!!
I almost bought these cams.. because they sounded cool.. ya, i said it.. because they sounded cool, come to find out, OPTIUM compression str8 from toda techs, was around 14.1 i'm only at 12.1 and on top of that.. you gotta run they're valvetrain, and they're t-belt they recommend it, said they had alot of oem belts break using these cams..
I called a few months back just to get some info about these cams, spoke to a guy named tai very nice guy and well informed..

+1 for clean [freak]en rice on the choked up weedeater sounding cool.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:41 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by steveharrmr23 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well then wat do you recomend clean rice</TD></TR></TABLE>
Whats your build consist of?
Budget?
Where you want your power? Low/mid? Mid/Top end? All threw the band, what..
Do you drive it everyday, or semi drive it?
Old 09-25-2008, 07:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: toda vtec killers (IntegraType-R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntegraType-R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
LMAO
I just fell out my chair at work..
so lemme get this str8.. Having a car, sound like a choking weedeater is cool lol!!!!!!!
I almost bought these cams.. because they sounded cool.. ya, i said it.. because they sounded cool, come to find out, OPTIUM compression str8 from toda techs, was around 14.1 i'm only at 12.1 and on top of that.. you gotta run they're valvetrain, and they're t-belt they recommend it, said they had alot of oem belts break using these cams..
I called a few months back just to get some info about these cams, spoke to a guy named tai very nice guy and well informed..

+1 for clean [freak]en rice on the choked up weedeater sounding cool.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you can go take a flying leap for bein a *****
Old 09-25-2008, 07:03 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by steveharrmr23 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you can go take a flying leap for bein a *****</TD></TR></TABLE>
Actually i'm pretty cool with clean rice, i was just being funny with him, go lay in the street for not minding your own business ****.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntegraType-R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Actually i'm pretty cool with clean rice, i was just being funny with him, go lay in the street for not minding your own business ****.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're in his thread, he doesn't know who you are cool with. He doesn't want the **** talking in his thread, just information. You should respect that!
Old 09-25-2008, 07:27 AM

Default Re: toda vtec killers (FST GSR 1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FST GSR 1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You're in his thread, he doesn't know who you are cool with. He doesn't want the **** talking in his thread, just information. You should respect that!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I thought my reply was quite funny, you didn't laugh? ..and i dont respect idiots

Besides If you want information.. Search this topic has been covered a number of times.. IF YOU GOTTA ASK ABOUT IT, YOU'VE NOT DONE ENOUGH RESEARCH ON THE SUBJECT.. YOUR NOT READY FOR IT..
truth hurts, i know.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

This comming from a guy who's afraid to drill and tap cast aluminum, buys a 20$ gauge and thinks it's going to be "accurate"...ya, you're a pure bread genius.

Modified by FST GSR 1 at 8:43 AM 9/25/2008
Old 09-25-2008, 07:38 AM

Default Re: (FST GSR 1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FST GSR 1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This comming from a guy who's afraid to drill and tap cast aluminum? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Good edit, i'm glad you realized you made yourself look like a moron with the rest of your comment about me playing tarzan and having 2k+ post..
My post are informational unlike others around here.

As far as your comment goes, my point was to stray away from drilling or tapping anything because i dont have the correct tools to do so, nor do i feel like making a mistake.. and having to wait for parts to come in, i do drive this car... At this point in time, money's too tight to be spending it twice..
Post dont matter.. post doesn't define knowledge. Swinging like tarzan i have no clue what that means, but if its in references to me swinging from peoples nuts, you got your opinion about me all wrong, in the fact that i can give two ***** what people who read a thread think about me, or my post, 20$ dollars says the post i make, are searched, and used.. the questions and answers are used, I've had about 30 people call me or pm me for my number do to my number of ITB threads, on the tweaks, and problems i ran into and how i fixed them.

Get on my level before you talk **** to me over the internet..
Old 09-25-2008, 07:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Keep patting yourself on the back. I have read numerous threads you've posted in, you're tone changes by who's posting in them, thats a typical tarzan move. I am way above your level, don't worry. My designs protect this country!

Sorry to the OP.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:44 AM

And since when did you get all hatred towards me..anyway, the last time i checked we were quite friendly towards each other..
Old 09-25-2008, 07:45 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FST GSR 1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Keep patting yourself on the back. I have read numerous threads you've posted in, you're tone changes by who's posting in them, thats a typical tarzan move. I am way above your level, don't worry. My designs protect this country!

Sorry to the OP.</TD></TR></TABLE>

What do you design?...
Old 09-25-2008, 07:49 AM

Whats your build consist of?
Budget?
Where you want your power? Low/mid? Mid/Top end? All threw the band, what..
Do you drive it everyday, or semi drive it?</TD></TR></TABLE>

still waiting on an answer, because i was helping.. but i guess reading &gt; people.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:57 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FST GSR 1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This comming from a guy who's afraid to drill and tap cast aluminum, buys a 20$ gauge and thinks it's going to be "accurate"...ya, you're a pure bread genius.

Modified by FST GSR 1 at 8:43 AM 9/25/2008</TD></TR></TABLE>

Btw i just saw you made this edit.. Whats that make the people running manuel boost controls and such?? Because i find a cheaper gauge that serves a purpose, and a cheaper way to mount it, w/o being complicated that makes me dumb??

What an ignorent statement.. :-\ btw i'm a post ***** i guess.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

PM sent...

On with the topic.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:19 AM

Its gravy dawg.. i work for budweiser lets have a beer on me ^^
we're st8r now glad we could work it out.. and i understand your point of view.

Disreguard the above post.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (IntegraType-R)

i have not got a budget my build consist of nothing so far cause i am not sure what i want yet i am asking for information to help me decide what i want and i have looked around and not found anything that helped me so i apologize if my situation is not like the other person on here

Quick Reply: toda vtec killers