Notices
All Motor / Naturally Aspirated No power adders

B20 ALLMOTOR NONVTEC street car 12.12 @ 111 World fastest????

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 05:50 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (88b16a2hf)

^ why two diff screen names?
Old 10-20-2004, 07:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 88b16a2hf &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yea man i hate to break it to u but i m sure both of their cars can tear ur 90 integra up.. u dont kno wut they have at all... both civic and crx could prolly race u for 5 k and not be afraid at all. u cant talk for nething bc i doubt that u have ever seen ne of these cars.. i kno all these guys and towsondrag is a great mechanic as well as bmoreb16... i doubt that u will ever have the knowledge that these guys have.. as for lil rick... u have a nice car and i respect what ur doing. its a really nice b20 crx and i wanna see it run, but i m srry i would have to put money down on the towsoncrx. ur car is fast and all but lets face it.. its pretty much a track car so take it to the track with towsondrag's crx and race him. </TD></TR></TABLE>
He was told it was not a street car, Nonvtecallmotor said he would prove it was, and race towsoncrx on the street. When where how much is all that needs to be settled, instead of the bickering lets the cars do the racing instread of mouths like it should be . WHEN THE HANDS DROPS THE BS STOPS
Old 10-20-2004, 09:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (builthatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by builthatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">^ why two diff screen names? </TD></TR></TABLE>Thats what I was thinking?
Old 10-20-2004, 09:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 88b16a2hf &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yea man i hate to break it to u but i m sure both of their cars can tear ur 90 integra up.. u dont kno wut they have at all... both civic and crx could prolly race u for 5 k and not be afraid at all. u cant talk for nething bc i doubt that u have ever seen ne of these cars.. i kno all these guys and towsondrag is a great mechanic as well as bmoreb16... i doubt that u will ever have the knowledge that these guys have.. as for lil rick... u have a nice car and i respect what ur doing. its a really nice b20 crx and i wanna see it run, but i m srry i would have to put money down on the towsoncrx. ur car is fast and all but lets face it.. its pretty much a track car so take it to the track with towsondrag's crx and race him. </TD></TR></TABLE>Come on lets run. I'll prove that its a street car and drive to Parkway when ever TowsonDRAGcrx is ready. We can run drag radials or slicks and I'll even put on my exhaust on. I have atleast $1000 we can run for more if you like.
Old 10-21-2004, 12:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (nonvtecallmotor)

hey man F all the haters. atleast you dont have dumbasses sayn "iF yOu puT a VtEcH heAd oN uD buST 9's yoO!". jus race i dont care who wins, i just want a vid hosted. if both are nonVTEC b20s itll be nice. but yah props on quick *** times. keep up the good work.

BTW how is the idle on that thing?
Old 10-21-2004, 08:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gutted)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gutted &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey man F all the haters. atleast you dont have dumbasses sayn "iF yOu puT a VtEcH heAd oN uD buST 9's yoO!". jus race i dont care who wins, i just want a vid hosted. if both are nonVTEC b20s itll be nice. but yah props on quick *** times. keep up the good work.

BTW how is the idle on that thing?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats what I'm saying!
Old 10-21-2004, 09:03 AM

Default Re: All Honda's are great!!!!

Great Times!!!!!! Let us know with you hit 11's!!!!
Old 10-21-2004, 09:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: B20 ALLMOTOR NONVTEC street car 12.12 @ 111 World fastest???? (nonvtecallmotor)

good ****....
Old 10-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: B20 ALLMOTOR NONVTEC street car 12.12 @ 111 World fastest???? (Phatch99)

I just wanna know who they are. Towsondragcrx? BmoreB16? Who are these guys? I haven't seen anyone at Parkway for the last 3 months that had a fast car that even remotely wanted to race. Not trying to be an ******* but can someone fill me in on wtf is going on? What induced you fellas to make all these negative comments about Rick? An internal fued of some sort? What's all this bullshit about?

Sam
Old 10-21-2004, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: B20 ALLMOTOR NONVTEC street car 12.12 @ 111 World fastest???? (bmoresb16efhatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bmoresb16efhatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well ther is more to this b20 it is not a street car i have seen at the track with slicks and at parkway this last saturday on a on a tow dollie with skinnies on the back as for what u have done just like ur hatch prob not true we all know that is vtec u cant take this guy seriously he use to work at a hack shop mid atlantic motersports what a joke . the black crx is deff not a street car u may think it is a cop magnite that is because u r running open header i dont call that street legal. Do u? hey since u two live in the b-more area u two should c whos car is better both are track cars. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Whoa Whoa Whoa....

haha.... Hack Shop? Joke? We build and supply some of the fastest cars around AND TAKE MORE PRIDE in our work than any other shop in MD guarenteed!!!!! Im sorry, I just feel your comments are extremely uncalled for and most definatley have no backing behind them. Considering weve been doing this since 1999 id say we have a good bit of experience under our belts. The only snags weve ever had is **** talkers like yourself spreading rumors and what not about things you know nothing of.

Id like to thank the local people including Rick for your on going support and letting me know this kinda trash talking is going on. IF you have a problem with me or my business, please come to our location here @ 9400 Harford rd. and tell me what we may be doing wrong. That would be the grown up approach to it..... not slandering us on the internet.

Rick's car is everything he says it is. No doubt about it. What reason does he have to lie to people about it??....

Thanks for reading!

-Brian W.
Old 10-21-2004, 11:45 AM

Default Re: (MHRacing-310)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MHRacing-310 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

your information is wrong... it was a street race car only, untill it got sponsored by dpr...And no it did not run low 11 although it could have eventually. but the car was sold. and then shortly retired from racing. bottom line it was done 8 years ago. NON VTEC INTEGRA end of story..</TD></TR></TABLE>
damn bro take it ez.you sure are an angry racer.
Old 10-21-2004, 12:11 PM

Default Re: (brol1k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brol1k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
damn bro take it ez.you sure are an angry racer.</TD></TR></TABLE>
STFU
Old 10-21-2004, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: B20 ALLMOTOR NONVTEC street car 12.12 @ 111 World fastest???? (RaceProfessor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RaceProfessor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just wanna know who they are. Towsondragcrx? BmoreB16? Who are these guys? I haven't seen anyone at Parkway for the last 3 months that had a fast car that even remotely wanted to race. Not trying to be an ******* but can someone fill me in on wtf is going on? What induced you fellas to make all these negative comments about Rick? An internal fued of some sort? What's all this bullshit about?

Sam</TD></TR></TABLE>I'm not sure ether, Sam. I've never met none of these guys before. Dont know who they are?
Old 10-21-2004, 02:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gutted)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gutted &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey man F all the haters. atleast you dont have dumbasses sayn "iF yOu puT a VtEcH heAd oN uD buST 9's yoO!". jus race i dont care who wins, i just want a vid hosted. if both are nonVTEC b20s itll be nice. but yah props on quick *** times. keep up the good work.

BTW how is the idle on that thing?</TD></TR></TABLE>It idles like a cammed up small block. Sounds like no other Honda that I've ever heard.
Old 10-21-2004, 02:38 PM

Default Re: B20 ALLMOTOR NONVTEC street car 12.12 @ 111 World fastest???? (nonvtecallmotor)

fuc* em all (dam hater's) ... got any pic's of your motor? nice times for a non-vtec
Old 10-21-2004, 04:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey towson drag and BmoresmostballinbigmouthHatch,
why dont both u lil hatin net nerds go home and put your old ladies panties on so ur ***** hang out and show up down Parkway and run the NONVTEC car?
Both yall got alot of talk, even though u need to shut ur cockholsters an lets let the grown up talk. A street car is not a daily driven but a chasis and motor setup that will pass tech in a event with street class rules IE full glass, interior from front seats forward, no fuel cell ect. But u would of known that if u ever showed up and raced in a event rather than **** talking on the net about ur supposed cars. Its very simple dont run ur mouth if ur not gonna show and either race on the street or race at the track.
Part 2...
B16 boy i highly doubt u wanna **** talk about ppl calling them shady and running down a business. Not a good idea. Dont hate because u got a fisherprice my first motor swap thinking ur fast **** and really it aint. If ur car cant dance with the big boys i hope to god u fists have a lil 2 step or else talk like that will end with u loosing money on the street or someone reaching out and showin ur melon some love.
PS u just got mindFUCD
Old 10-21-2004, 07:38 PM

Default Re: (nonvtecallmotor)

ok bud, you got it but I don't want to hear any excuses, no " your car is fiberglass or you have lexan windows or I drive my car on the street "

we can do this @ the track or on the street, it doesnt matter to me, ill come down the parkway in front of all your little friends that ride your **** like your vin diesel

but when we're done and my mildy built, stock stroke little b16 vtec wonder annihalates your worlds fastest "street car" super non-vtec b20

when im done counting the 1000 dollars ive just won, you can explain to me in person why my car isnt a street car since I raced you on the street even though I towed it to the parkway, drove it down the street and raced it on the STREET, why my RACE CAR is not, a street car.

12.12 is a good time, congradulations on your non-street car time.
Old 10-21-2004, 07:40 PM

Default Re: (towsondragcrx)

fuc* em all (dam hater's) ... got any pic's of your motor? nice times for a non-vtec

lol, sorry bro, ricky doesn't pop the hood for nobody!, his " type r intake and throttle body looks alot more like a set of TWM ITBS
Old 10-21-2004, 07:47 PM

Default WHAT THE ****

Somebody needs to go back to preschool. I have a "Street Car" that I trailer to the track all the time. Slow cars don't need trailers.

When did all these no name players start showing up?

How about that mechanical ability and knowledge somebody mentioned. You think Rick was born last night and just through together a 12.12 sec all motor crx???? You thinks he works full time a s a flat rate tech because he sucks???? He posted this post with "worlds fastest????"

Did anybody see the questionmarks. I learned in elementry school that they go on the end of a question. He posted the statement that he went 12.12 then the question is it the worlds fastest. He was obviously looking for a benchmark to compare his car to.

These guys are clowns. The probly will not show, why waste your breath. Even if they show and race they will most likely make a dozen excuses on why they lost.
Old 10-21-2004, 08:20 PM

Default Re: WHAT THE **** (Racer_X)

srry dude u got that wrong.. i never said rick was a bad mechanic, i think he is great. Not alot of people could make a b20 go that fast without having other people do it for them and having their parents pay for it.. I was saying that other bullshyt to the 90 integra person.. srry for the misunderstandin... I WANNA SEE A RACE SO EVERYONE CAN STOP SAYING " ohh my car is faster it will beat yours"... "no no my car is faster" I DONT CARE... LETS RACE AND FIND OUT!!! nice times, nice car, hopefully it will be a nice race.

ohh yea if i had a car like that i would tow it to.. r u runin meth in there?? j/w
Old 10-22-2004, 04:17 AM

Default Re: WHAT THE **** (88b16a2hf)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 88b16a2hf &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">r u runin meth in there?? j/w</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nah yO...he rUnZ mAd tITe JeT fUeL 237 oCtANe yO
Old 10-22-2004, 05:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (towsondragcrx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by towsondragcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

lol, sorry bro, ricky doesn't pop the hood for nobody!, his " type r intake and throttle body looks alot more like a set of TWM ITBS </TD></TR></TABLE>

I can confirm that his car DOES NOT have a set of itb's on it. BTW, have we met before? We don't get very many attendees from Towson to Parkway and why all the bashing? Yes, it's true that Rick's not a social butterfly but why all this **** talking? Hopefully, this can be settled this weekend on the concrete. Talk is rather cheap wouldn't you say? Let's see who has the swifter walk.

Sam
Old 10-22-2004, 05:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: WHAT THE **** (Racer_X)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Racer_X &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Somebody needs to go back to preschool. I have a "Street Car" that I trailer to the track all the time. Slow cars don't need trailers.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well spoken Leo. Brilliance isn't a necessary commodity to know that high powered Hondas tends to break driveline components. When someone trailers their cars, they definitely have the intent to make a pass. So if the inevitable should transpire(snapped axles, broken trannies, etc.), you would have the dolly at hand to avoid the hefty tow bill. Rick's car generates significant torque figures so axle failure is a common occurence. I would much rather tow the car out of harm's way and repair it as opposed to frantically trying to fix it on the side of a road that's notorious for street racing activities wouldn't you agree?

Sam
Old 10-22-2004, 05:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nonvtecallmotor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm not sure ether, Sam. I've never met none of these guys before. Dont know who they are?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Haven't any idea who these guys are. Although I must admit, I haven't been this excited about a race since the Parkway and Glen Burnie rivalries. Those were the good old days.

Sam
Old 10-22-2004, 06:34 AM

Default Re: B20 ALLMOTOR NONVTEC street car 12.12 @ 111 World fastest???? (RaceProfessor)

Sam, I rep Towson all the time. I wish the motor was not out of my car for the off season freshen up. I would love to make a pass against his "Race Car" with my "Street Car".

Quick Reply: B20 ALLMOTOR NONVTEC street car 12.12 @ 111 World fastest????