Notices
Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long)

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2002, 09:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long)

Well, for those of you who remember "my drive home" from last Monday night, I met this 98 R owner/driver who rolled down her window and ended up being a 28-35 year old beautiful MILF. I ended up getting her number and I called her once, but she never called me back, so I basically said to myself, fugg it and went on with my life....

Driving back from the Atlanta meet, Dave (FL N NC Rock you) gets a bright idea of calling this chick. We had been driving for 5 hours already and we were about to pass through her area code and figured, what the hell right? So I give her a call.
no answer. Damn. We drive for like 30 minutes more and Dave says over the motorola, "call her again", I replied okay and dialed the number again.

Her: "Hello?"
Me: Is Janey there please?"
Her: "This is she."
(astonished that she picked up the phone)
Me: "Hey, this is Marc with the yellow Type R that you met the other week.
(Surprised and happy)
Her: OH, hey, how you doin? I'm so glad you called...
Me: Oh really, why is that?
Her: Because when you called last week, my phone cut out and I didn't get your whole return phone number, but I have it now.
Me: Oh, ok, that's cool. So did you sell your R yet?
Her: Nah, not yet.

(Now I get into the mindset of attempting to make a move and find out the real details that ITR H-T members really wanna hear...)

Me: So, why are you selling it anyway? You have kids or planning for some or what? Are you happily married? What's the deal? A 98 R is not meant to be sold...

(oh yeah, she's starting to crumble in her voice)

Her: Uh, ah, er....let's see...well, uhhh...(about 10 seconds of studdering), then spits out, "Well, I have kids and I'm married, but not happily.

Me: (oh yeah, she's going down on this one) - "Damn, that sucks that you aren't happy...so why you selling the R again?

Her: Well, I want to get the new Cadillac...

Me: What??? I guess whatever makes you happy.

We go on and talk about the car a little while and I find out where she works and the general area where she lives. The whole time Dave is next to me smoking a cig saying "Hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah" as I have this huge fuggin' grin on my face the whole time I'm talking to her.

The conversation dims a little bit and I end it with, "Well, I'll definately be in touch when I talk to some friends about your car."

She continues, "Well, I'm in town every Monday because I teach over at UCF (the school I go to) so they can see the car over there."

(I decide to go in for the kill cause I got *****)

Me: "Alright, sounds good, let's get together sometime and talk about it."

Her: "That sounds like fun. I'll be in touch."

Me: "You have my number now don't you."
Her: "Yup:
Me: "Have a nice night"
Her "You too"
(Hang up)
I forgot to mention that while she was describing her car to me, she has a Eclipse fold out TV screen that doesn't work right. I mentioned that I'm running the same head unit (I really am) and I could take a look at it for her. She definately was diggin' that....

So, her car is for sale:
1998 Championship White Type R
49,000 miles
Only modification to the car is an aftermarket intake, but she has the stock one. The car is in fantastic condition (on the outside at least).
Asking $18,000

Let me know if you're interested.

in her car perverts

I e-mailed her to get more details about the car and adding this at the bottom:
"On a side note, that's terrible that you are not happy with your marriage. A beautiful woman in a Type R would certainly help in meeting someone new." Not sure if that was a good move or not, but we'll see....

Keep you posted.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (RealTypeR)

nice.... "going in for the kill...."

hope the car gets a new owner.

Will
Old 04-08-2002, 09:17 AM
jet
New User

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (RealTypeR)

you better hope her husband doesn't use the same email....
Old 04-08-2002, 09:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Marc da p-i-m-p.

I might be down to UCF this weekend to visit my cousin and her bf. Thinking about hitting Universal or I of A or MGM. I'll let you know incase you want to meet up and hang out or show us to some local import car stuff!
Old 04-08-2002, 09:19 AM
Rather OG

Don't mess with married women man, trust me.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (jet-01)

thanks for the car info but you better get some butt man, she'll teach you a thing or two
Old 04-08-2002, 09:21 AM
Global Moderator

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (jet-01)

I bet you're making more than a few married people on this board think twice about guys approaching their wives when they're out with the ITR by themselves.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:25 AM

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (Reid)

<----------is going to get his *** beat.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (Reid)

It's not our fault they are un happy... MILF's own... sorry i missed out on the conversation, I was passed out trying to get some sleep so I would not have to drive by brail on the way home.

Help her out with her radio then give her a good stretching
Old 04-08-2002, 09:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (Steven C)

Sounds like she wants you.....
Man, you guys are sure reading a lot into what she said...
Old 04-08-2002, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (AssPenny)

Dude, you're a pimp!

YOU CAN DO IT!

And I am interested in the Type R. My email is White98TypeR@hotmail.com. Please forward any details to me. Thanks.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:35 AM
Rather OG

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (Flux)

Man, you guys are sure reading a lot into what she said...
Yeah, no ****...
Old 04-08-2002, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hahaha nice I had a similar story, fine waitress is onto me. So the guys from work hype me up to be some bigshot. I knew the girl from highschool and she was outta my league then. So at the end of dinner she's like "did you reallly get a lexus?" , me "how about after work I can take you out and show you how nice the interior is", her "I would love to if my boyfriend weren't behind me". me "what the busboy back there?" her "he's actually a server" "oh I'm sorry"

haah good kill marc.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:37 AM
Founding Member

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (AssPenny)

Not his fault, BUT I doubt her husband would think of that. Might want to make sure this guy isn't some part time Body Builder or something before you start hanging out with his wife.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Help her out with her radio then give her a good stretching

LOL
Old 04-08-2002, 09:43 AM
I shoot brides

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (TypeRmsm)

married women
Lykis 101
Old 04-08-2002, 09:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (advancexgsr)

advancedxgsr: who are you talking about? me or RealTypeR? No one has ever smoked in my R...
Old 04-08-2002, 09:44 AM
Lip
Honda-Tech Member

Her: "That sounds like fun. I'll be in touch."

Me: "You have my number now don't you."
Her: "Yup:
Me: "Have a nice night"
Her "You too"
(Hang up)
that pretty much sums up what the next move is.

nuttin.

lol.

funny booty call though
Old 04-08-2002, 09:46 AM

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (Lip)

why isnt this a poll??
Old 04-08-2002, 09:47 AM
Future Texas Boy

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (Johnny Tran)

"what`s the next move?"

two in the pink, two in the stink!

Ryan
Old 04-08-2002, 09:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (vtecvoodoo)

hahahahah...

He is going to bring her to his place and we are going to do Mike K's version of a rodeo on her

[Modified by AssPenny, 1:49 PM 4/8/2002]
Old 04-08-2002, 09:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

It's not our fault they are un happy... MILF's own...
true...

who cares... if the hubbs sux.... HIT IT... and then call him.

Will
Old 04-08-2002, 09:50 AM

HAHAHA whats up Marc.... U ARE THA MAN!!!
Old 04-08-2002, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (Willard)

who cares... if the hubbs sux.... HIT IT... and then call him.

Will

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

+1 for the r0cker. In before the lock...
Old 04-08-2002, 09:59 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: Drinking Beer in sunny FL and jamming to Skid Row, USA
Default Re: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long) (advancexgsr)

Dang... rated type r ... sounds interesting... I jock girls in type r's.. Hey ratedtypeR... how come you let peeps smoke in your car.. The smell must stick to the suede seats...
latez
eric
actually I was smoking outside the car.. but Marc smokes in his R and a car wont smell like smoke if you smoke in it.. most of that "smoke" smell comes from the ashtray too.

Marc: Three words: RODEO..... HELL YEAH!

-Dave, who is happy mods unlocked it

Quick Reply: Remember the SUPERMODEL in the 98 R from last week??? UPDATES....(kinda long)