Notices
Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

Jasma Vs Stock

Old 05-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jasma Vs Stock

Yeah i just orderd in a JDM ITR Motor from Japan and it came with a Jasma (Japan Automotive Sports Muffler Association) 4-2-1 Header instead of the stock 4-1 JDM ITR Header. So i was wondering if anyone had a Jasma or JDM ITR Header on there car what they think was/is the best to go with. TYIA
Old 05-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JASMA is sorta the Japanese equivalent of CARB in the US. Its a standard, not a brand of header.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:42 PM

um..correct me if im wrong, but itsnt Jasma made by Mugen? on my exhaust it says Mugen and Jasma, i can take upclose pics if necessary..
Old 05-19-2005, 07:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Jasma Vs Stock (Ricta)

Um... Jasma is not made by mugen. You guys are not smart. Ever SEARCH THE INTERNET FOR INFO????

JASMA = Jpn semi-equivalent to carb.

Funny moto that came on teh 'jasma' card that came with my fujitsubo exhaust: wishing you a clean and safety. huhu.

"JASMA makes mugen yo!"

chris - who cannot remember what thread that came from yrs ago.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Jasma Vs Stock (Chris N)

Years ago? This JASMA/Mugen issue comes up yearly, what are you talking about?

You may be better off or not, with the aftermarket header vs the stock JDM piece, hard to tell.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:51 PM

i guess ill need to post up some pics of my exhaust then..
Old 05-19-2005, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (jdm_DC2R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdm_DC2R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i guess ill need to post up some pics of my exhaust then..</TD></TR></TABLE>
Why?
Old 05-19-2005, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdm_DC2R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">um..correct me if im wrong, but itsnt Jasma made by Mugen? on my exhaust it says Mugen and Jasma, i can take upclose pics if necessary..</TD></TR></TABLE>

no need for photos... jasma is the japanese version of carb. end of story.

Old 05-19-2005, 08:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (cxSHOE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by "http://www.jasma.org" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Babelfished:

While tackling JASMA, the true 摯 in the environmental noise problem by the advanced muffler for the automobile, in order to the safety standards of the road haulage vehicle and the main mandatory control regarding the automobile of road traffic method and the like to conform with the JASMA standard system, checking automobile noise and the like independently, considering in social noise environment it is the organizational group by the クリエィテイブ enterprise which endeavors to the spread of the advanced muffler for the automobile after market.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Does that answer any questions as to what "JASMA" is about?
Old 05-19-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: (RisforTypeR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RisforTypeR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Babelfished:

While tackling JASMA, the true 摯 in the environmental noise problem by the advanced muffler for the automobile, in order to the safety standards of the road haulage vehicle and the main mandatory control regarding the automobile of road traffic method and the like to conform with the JASMA standard system, checking automobile noise and the like independently, considering in social noise environment it is the organizational group by the クリエィテイブ enterprise which endeavors to the spread of the advanced muffler for the automobile after market.

Does that answer any questions as to what "JASMA" is about? </TD></TR></TABLE>
way to wrap it up with that paragraph.. so we dont get any more..

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdm_DC2R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i guess ill need to post up some pics of my exhaust then..</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-19-2005, 09:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you guys dont listen
Old 05-19-2005, 11:41 PM

Default Re: (RTW)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RTW &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">JASMA is sorta the Japanese equivalent of CARB in the US. Its a standard, not a brand of header. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jetydosa &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree, dont waste the time, drivespace, or bandwidth.

because:
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RTW &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">JASMA is sorta the Japanese equivalent of CARB in the US. Its a standard, not a brand of header. </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cxSHOE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">end of story.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-20-2005, 05:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

He wanted to see pictures so he could look and tell if it was better then the jdm 4-1
Old 05-20-2005, 06:10 AM

Default Re: (citrus3000psi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by citrus3000psi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He wanted to see pictures so he could look and tell if it was better then the jdm 4-1</TD></TR></TABLE>

..and maybe one of us would recognize it, since he obviously doesn't know what type of Header he has
Old 05-20-2005, 06:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by citrus3000psi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He wanted to see pictures so he could look and tell if it was better then the jdm 4-1</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris F &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">..and maybe one of us would recognize it, since he obviously doesn't know what type of Header he has </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ricta &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah i just orderd in a JDM ITR Motor from Japan and it came with a Jasma (Japan Automotive Sports Muffler Association) 4-2-1 Header instead of the stock 4-1 JDM ITR Header. So i was wondering if anyone had a Jasma or JDM ITR Header on there car what they think was/is the best to go with. TYIA</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have seen the Jasma Header and the ITR 4-1 i was just wondering what would be the better header the Jasma 4-2-1 or the ITR 4-1. How this Thread turned into a "What is Jasma" question is beyond me.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

We know that your exhaust has a JASMA stamp. The point is, no one cares. JASMA is not a brand.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ricta &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have seen the Jasma Header and the ITR 4-1 i was just wondering what would be the better header the Jasma 4-2-1 or the ITR 4-1. How this Thread turned into a "What is Jasma" question is beyond me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

THERE IS NO JASMA 4-2-1. There are headers made in Japan with a JASMA stamp, it's a standard, sorta like CARB for california. Pics were requested so one of us could ID the header, JASMA is NOT A BRAND. We can't tell you which is better until we actually know which header you have, there are more than one with a JASMA stamp, just like there are more than one with a CARB # here.

Seriously would you ask us if a "CARB Certified" header was better than "header x"? That question is just as useless as what you asked.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:28 AM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ricta &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have seen the Jasma Header and the ITR 4-1 i was just wondering what would be the better header the Jasma 4-2-1 or the ITR 4-1. How this Thread turned into a "What is Jasma" question is beyond me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Read the stuff people posted.
Here

You header is NOT made by Jasma. It is a CARB certified thing that the company put on that header to say it is CARB certified.
The header you have might be better than the JDM 4-1.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Jasma Vs Stock (Type-R Yo!)

Finally answers, i will try to post pics as soon as i can.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:40 AM

lol
my head asploded
Old 05-20-2005, 06:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ricta &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Finally answers, i will try to post pics as soon as i can.</TD></TR></TABLE>

They were already there when you asked how this turned into a "what is jasma" question.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ricta &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Finally answers</TD></TR></TABLE>

The first reply to this thread had the correct answer.
Old 05-20-2005, 07:26 AM

ROFLMAO

it says JASMA on my Jun header as well...does that mean that Jun makes JASMA as well?
Old 05-20-2005, 07:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Type-Rare#1248)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Jasma Vs Stock