Notices
Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

ITR Mileage - Year/Price

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ITR Mileage - Year/Price

I am sure this has came up in the past but whats the going rate given mileage and year for a type R, i have been watching ebay lately and it seems in 00-01 there are alot more yellow than other colors, have seen several yellow a black, i think a red but it may have been a fake and no white?
so whats up not many white ones made or not many for sell i see this car holding value well if u keep the miles off of it,
Others thoughts Opinions?
Old 11-05-2006, 04:56 PM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: ITR Mileage - Year/Price (Peake)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Peake &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am sure this has came up in the past</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, it has. Have you tried looking at the topic stickied at the top of this forum, titled "FAQ - READ BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION"?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Peake &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am sure this has came up in the past but whats the going rate given mileage and year for a type R</TD></TR></TABLE>

With clean title and good condition, typical selling prices are $13-15K for 100K+ miles, $15.5-17.5K for 30-60K miles. With salvage title or dents and scrapes, less than this, a lot less if it's really bad. Condition is everything. Not a lot of variation by year.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Peake &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have been watching ebay lately</TD></TR></TABLE>

eBay is not a reliable barometer of prices because many cars there are not fairly represented (and because some cars never sell because they don't meet the reserve). Furthermore, crappy cars keep getting re-listed over and over again.

If you want a reliable gauge of prices, check Autotrader or the h-t marketplace forums and deduct $1-3K from asking prices for haggling.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Peake &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it seems in 00-01 there are alot more yellow than other colors, have seen several yellow a black, i think a red but it may have been a fake and no white?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Try clicking on the other topic stickied at the top of this forum, the one that says "How Many ITR Were Sold in USA?".

Damn n00bs...