Notices
Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

Cars for Sale: Integra TYPE-R's ONLY for July:

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cars for Sale: Integra TYPE-R's ONLY for July:

This will serve as the Integra TYPE-R "FOR SALE" thread. This is for vehicles only and will not have any parts for sale or parting out of such. Please refrain from replying with comments in this thread. If you would like to contact the seller, please contact them through PM or email.

-Victor
Old 06-30-2008, 10:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Cars for Sale: Integra TYPE-R's ONLY for July: (97 TYPE-R 312)

I have up for sale a 2001 Integra Type-R, this is just testing waters for now , i really dont know if i want to get rid of it...it really is a great great car...looking for trades/cash...

Milage on Chassis: 124xxx
Milage on Engine: 1000
VIN: PM
# 01-0125

Engine:
B18C5 DOHC VtAk motor
New OEM ITR Crank
New Kings Bearings
New OEM Rods (All 4)
New OEM piston rings
New OEM Headgasket
New OEM Oil Pump
All gaskets/seals have been replaced, no leaks at all.
New OEM Rotor Button
New OEM Distributor Cap
New OEM Spark Plug Wires
New spark plugs
New BOSCH o2 Sensor
New AEM Dry-Flow Filter
Just replaced the alternator with a used one, works fine.New Sure Start Battery also

NO CELS!!

Motor just broken in, has 1012 miles on it , coming up for a 2nd oil change..runs AMAZING, not a single knock/tap/ revs to 8.5 , vtec @ 5800 RPM's.

Drivetrain:
I have installed JDM Suspension Technique Springs on it , lowered about 2.5 inches all around , the ride is AMAZING, cornering is great, not bouncy whatsoever , i would say the ride is actually smoother than stock...i have the stock springs also ,
New axles on both sides.
Will need tires or rotation...rear tires are good, fronts are balding...
Has a stage 2 Exedy clutch , resurfaced flywheel...grabs great..nice and stiff.

Transmission:
Shifts beautifully , no grinds in any gear , and of course it is the J4D LSD transmission of the ITR.

Power steering works , A/C just needs the belt...already been recharged

Valve Cover/Intake/Strut Bar Endlinks have all been painted black to match and looks great..

Sound:
Has an Alpine CD player, and i installed Sony speakers all around except for the rear driverside, it has no speaker lol.

ive had this car for about 6 months...theres not much else to say about it...its a ITR, im sure most of you know more about this car than i do.
the car has NO CEL'S, has a light on for the ABS , it is because i did not get the ring that goes around the axle...easy fix

Exterior:
ITR lip, ITR Wing, very clean except for it has been hit on the passenger side...scratches along the side skirt area , there is a dent in the quarter which i was quoted ~400 to fix, the bumper has scratches and will need a new filler piece.
I also put on the rear mudflaps the other day , i have the fronts also.

Interior:
VERY clean, driver seat has a small tear, carbon fiber trim, has the ITR shift ****.

AIM: BenefitX
E-Mail: BenefitX@gmail.com
Phone: **678-462-8928** (feel free to call ANYTIME)

entertaining offers, just testing waters...not looking to get rid of at ALL. i have just done all the maintenance and the car has 0 problems.

This car really is a head-turner!

I WILL POST MORE PICS TOMORROW MORNING, i do not have any pictures of it since it was lowered.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:19 AM

****<U>SOLD</U>****

Stock 2001 Phoenix Yellow Acura Integra Type R #0864.

I am the 3rd owner of the car. I purchased the car in April 2006 from a fellow H-T
member in Kansas City, Missouri. He had owned the car since April 2004. He purchased the car from Superior Acura dealership in Olathe, Kansas. The car itself runs great and I have loved every minute of owning it. I have just come to a point in my life where the car doesn't mean as much to me as it did previously and I think it should go to someone that would enjoy it more than I do. I am asking $15,000 FIRM for the car.

Here are the specs on the car.

2001 PY ITR #0864
VIN can be provided for serious buyers.
78k miles
This car is daily driven but is garage kept.

Exterior:
New OEM side/rear ITR stickers (color correct for a PY; need to be installed)
ITR Nose Bra (possibly; in the process of searching for one now)

Interior:
8.5/10 (driver's seat has a small wear mark on mesh and the tops of the rear seats are faded)
Brand new OEM floormat set (still in packaging)
Brand new OEM armrest with original badge number (still in packaging; blank badge is in car)
Extra set of used floormats and used ITR armrest w/blank ITR badge will be included

Brakes:
Stock

Suspension:
Stock

Wheels/Tires:
Stock Wheels 7/10 (one wheel has roughly a 2" curb mark on it; all other wheels have normal wear/tear/scratches)
205/50/15 Falken Ziex tires (less than 20k miles)

Engine:
Stock
All maintenance has been performed according to owner's manual

There are a few slight flaws. I will try to make sure all flaws are shown in the pictures. As stated earlier, there is a small wear mark on the mesh portion of the driver's seat. It is very small and is pretty much out of sight. The front bumper has normal rock chips that come along with a 70k daily driven car. There is a small ding directly in front of the gas door. The car had an aftermarket exhaust on it when I purchased it and the tip was a little to close to the rear bumper and has wore on it. All performance parts (Comptech Icebox, DC Sport 4-1 header, Magnaflow hi-flow cat, T1R 63mm exhaust, Skunk2 lowering springs) were on the car when I purchased it and have now been removed and replaced with OEM parts. All new mounting hardware/gaskets were installed on the exhaust. The car also had a CF hood when purchased. The hood has since been sold and replaced with a factory PY hood from H-T member MattyP's car. It matches perfectly; however, the VIN on the hood obviously doesn't match the VIN of the actual car.

The car was under an extended factory warranty until January 2008. The car will also receive a complete detail before it is purchased.

I have re-uploaded the older pictures that I have of the car (6-8 months old) and I will take some new pictures this weekend if at all possible. I will also take some motor pictures; the only ones that I have are from when I purchased the car (it still had bolt-ons).

Update - I had replaced the antenna mast about two months ago. When backing out of the garage on Friday, I whacked the antenna on the garage door and broke the antenna. I have ordered a new mast assembly, connecting tube, and nut that goes on the outside of the antenna. This can either be installed before purchase or I will knock $50 off of the price of the purchase and provide the buyer with the parts.

There are no spots on the rear seats as they appear in these last two pictures. I think it is a combination of lighting and the way the fabric is brushed.

Here are a few new pictures from today.

Modified by smalltownVA at 7:36 PM 7/7/2008

Modified by smalltownVA at 5:31 PM 7/8/2008

Modified by smalltownVA at 5:32 PM 7/8/2008
Old 07-01-2008, 06:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine is still for sale. Build thread in Sig.

Will NOT come with Mugen Gen 2 spoiler or Mugen 26mm sway bar. Instead it will have either a stock or Mugen Gen 1 spoiler and JDM 23mm sway.

Mods are as follows:

Full weld in roll cage (meets NASA rule configuration for mounting points and wall thickness)
Recaro SPG drivers seat
Regaro Pole Position passenger
G-force 5 and 6 point harnesses
Momo Monte Carlo steering wheel with NRG hub and quick release
Mugen intake
Mugen Head Gasket
SMSP Header
SMSP Race exhaust
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket
AEM fuel pressure regulator
Choice of OEM ITR spoiler or Mugen Gen 1 spoiler
Choice of 22mm stock or 23mm JDM sway bar
Skunk2 front upper control arms
Skunk 2 rear camber kit
PIC Select R3 coilovers
PIC rear lower control arms
Rota Slipstream 15x7's
Kosei K1's 15x7
Wink 4 panel rear view mirror
Benen front Tow hook
Griffin Dual core aluminum radiator
FAL dual slim line fans
SS brake lines
Hondata S300

Motor has around 15k on it
Chassis has around 65k on it

Motor made 192 WHP, tuned by John at LHT Performance

I'm sure there is a couple more things I have forgotten

PM for details.

Expo 8 pics found here

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread/2329111

Other pics...

$13,500

Modified by Dave_B at 10:36 AM 7/8/2008
Old 07-01-2008, 07:41 AM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

Two ads that linked to other sites have been removed.

Please put the information here and do not link to other sites.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:55 AM

Default 2001 Championship White Canadian Spec Acura Integra Type R , So Cal

2001 Championship White Canadian Spec Acura Integra Type R #01-1184

2001 CW CDN ITR #01-1184
VIN # can be provided to serious buyers
Registered in California
It has 113490Km approximately 70519Miles
Asking $8000

Engine:
Stock with Greddy oil cooler
AEM Cold air with bypass
All maintenance had been performed

Security:
Compustar two-way remote with remote start and paging system

Exterior:
JDM Front end black housing non-HID lights
Daylight running lights and yellow fog lights wired and in working order
All lights are in working order
All Honda emblems

Interior:
8.5/10
All interior complete except for the front and rear seats
Sorry no seats
JDM shift boot (red stitching)
Titanium shifter
No Stereo (has all speakers)

Brakes:
Stock

Suspension:
Stock

Okay, now onto the more interesting section.
The roof of the car has sustained considerable damage and will most likely need to be replaced. The driver rear quarter panel also has some damage and will need to be repaired. The two front fenders need to be repaired or replaced. The Passenger side door has some dents. Look over the pictures to view the damage. This will make a great car for a person handy with body work. The engine is intact and working, just as the braking system. Except for the front fenders and some slight damage to the lip, the front is in good shape. I’m fairly sure the insurance company declared it a salvage with the DMV. Take a look at the video and pictures to have an idea at how the car sits. If you guys need any specific pictures or have questions, just let me know.

Estimate for repair: $6500

Video link

Please someone restore it to it orignal beauty

Modified by SiReflex at 10:32 AM 7/12/2008
Old 07-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I still my K20 CW. Located in MN

1998 K20 ITR- $15,500
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2106220

2001 ITR - SOLD

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2305090

Modified by pennies_hatchie at 9:31 PM 7/12/2008
Old 07-01-2008, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Cars for Sale: Integra TYPE-R's ONLY for July: (pennies_hatchie)

It's time to let her go.

Clean title in hand
2001 Nighthawk Black Pearl #0043
70K miles
JDM front end
Non-HID Headlights with S2K retrofitted projectors
Comptech CAI
Comptech Header
Tanabe sustec coilovers
JDM rear upper strut bar
Spoon front and lower tie bar
T1R exhaust with silencer
Front and Rear PowerSlot rotors with hawk pads (&lt;2,000 miles).

$16,200 with OEM rims with Falken Azenis 215 with about 60% tread. $17,500 with Mugen MF10's with Falken Azenis 615 with about 95% tread left.

Car is garage kept and currently in storage.

Additional pics can be taken and emailed upon request. Located near Sacramento, CA. Please email me at itr43@yahoo

Modified by ITR43 at 8:52 PM 7/1/2008
Old 07-02-2008, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys!

The car is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. For any US buyers, I am willing to ship, or if you'd like to fly into Toronto and pick the car up in person, I can come get you at the airport and make sure you're safely on your way. For those in neighboring states, I can also meet you at the following border crossings:
- Rainbow Bridge
- Queenston Bridge
- Peace Bridge
Please contact your local DMV for state regulations on importing a Canadian car. Consult this document from http://www.customs.gov for details:
http://www.customs.gov/linkhan...r.doc

Now that we have that out of the way, here are the specifics:

1998 CW Type R
94,600KMs - 56,000 Miles

- Number matching car, clean title
- All original, non smoker, no accidents, no damage
- Never competitively raced, Never taken to drag strip, only been lapping once (used OEM bra during lapping sessions).
- 5 Time show car winner, never winter driven, hardly ever driven in rain, meticulously maintained and detailed, always garage stored with car cover.
- Engine has never been modified or opened, has never had a header
- All service is 100% up to date including recent timing belt, oil change (Amsoil synthetic only), air filter, plus brand new coolant, and a brand new drivers side wheel bearing. Also, brand new MOTUL brake fluid and Redline MT90 Tranny fluid. Have all receipts.
- Paint condition is 99.9999% flawless. There are probably 1 or 2 microscopic rock nicks on the front bumper, 1 tiny tiny ding on the drivers side door (about 1/10th the size of a dime), and that's about all worth noting. There might be a few little nicks here and there, but the paint is original and 10 years old so it's expected. No damage or corrosion of any kind. Absolutely no paint fade. No scuffs or marks on the front lip.
- Interior is flawless, carpet is flawless, seats are brand new with no wear whatsoever.
- Engine bay is showroom condition. Waxed, detailed, and maintained.
- Car drives like new, looks and feels like new.
- Serviced exclusively by GT Touring car champion, Ken McKartan @ IPC.
- Have all service records, plus every drop of gas accounted for with receipts.
- Purchased two years ago from the original owner.
- Comes with all original manuals, full set of keys, pager alarm with 2 remotes, plus 2 OEM keyless remotes.

There are a few basic modifications on the car:
- Brand new Recaro SRDs with optional sub-belt hole - black with red Recaro logo. Probably have about 1000Kms on them. Still smell like the packaging, and have original boxes and manuals.
- Bride MO Type Rails - have manuals
- Gloss black Rota Slipstreams in 15x6.5 - all are flawless, 1 has a few scratches.
- Brand new Falken Azenis RT615 in 205/50/15 - Have receipts.
- Brand new Exedy Stage 1 clutch and pressure Plate, Brand new Exedy Flywheel (all with less than 1500kms on them since install). Replaced 5 mainshaft bearings, a few seals, and the 3-4 synchro as security measures while I had the transmission out. Have all service records and receipts for this. Transmission casing was gutted and hot tanked ... cleaned inside and out before reassembly. Reason for maintenance: stock clutch started to slip and 3-4 synchro had intermittent click into 3rd gear from previous owner. Decided to go with Exedy products.
- Brembo cross drilled front rotors with 70-80% left.
- EBC Redstuff Ceramic front brake pads w/ 90% left. (Have OEM pads as well). - Have receipts.
- Pager alarm system with 2 years left of no-question warranty from best buy. Have receipts.

I do not have the OEM front seats or wheels. Probably the worst mistake of my life, but both are out there if the buyer ever decided to revert 100% back to stock. I happen to like the way it is now. Mods are minimal, tasteful, and can easily be reverted back to OEM.

The car is truly stunning, and one of a kind. It has been maintained by a certified Honda detailer (me), and I only use the best products available. The car is used, but definitely not abused, and maintained 110% by the book. Vouches available from respected people on this forum.

I hope to find a buyer who will continue caring for this car as I did, and will actually drive the car, as i cannot. It's sitting in a heated garage, under a car cover, waiting for her new owner

Price is $18,500 CDM firm, period, end of discussion. You will not find a car like this for sale anywhere right now.

Please PM with any questions, or for custom pics of the car at angles/shots of your choice to aid in your decision. Serious inquiries only please.

Now for pics:

When I had red rears (now has OEM black with red stitch)

First and only time on the track!

NO tirekickers, NO test Pilots, NO thieves, NO trades, NO partouts!

Thanks
Old 07-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default 2000 BLack Integra Type R theft RECOVERY

2000 Integra Type R
THEFT recovery title
62K miles
no accidents
Replaced engine with one purchased at N1 concepts JDM ITR
brand spanking new tires (KUMO)
VIN NUBMER JH4DC231XYS003141
missing some interior peices
driver side VENT (carbon faux)
center console (carbon faux)
radio (OEM) replaced with RADIO BLOCKER JDM
clock (OEM) replaced with CLOCK BLOCKER JDM
drive great never any accidents
very solid vehicle

Title in hand ready to transfer.

$12500 obo

PICS BELOW

WILL TRADE for FERRARI F430 or NSX (Just throwing that out there)

Vehicle is located in OAKLAND CALIFORNIA if anyone is interested in this car feel free to email me.

Old 07-04-2008, 01:32 PM

1996 jdm honda integra type R. Have mississippi title but salvage.

Like title says. It's missing front end, motorswap, seats, door panels, steering wheel, cluster, spoiler, and other misc stuff. Still have rims and tires. Tires have about 70% tread left. Azenis RT-615 tires. Still have tein suspension. Will have salvage title. I prefer pick up. I dont know much about shipping and dont wanna deal with it. PM me with any questions. I'll get more pictures. These pix are what I have for now.

$3000
Old 07-06-2008, 06:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SHhh__VTEC)

1998 w/ 72k miles for only $12.5k

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist....html

wish i could pick this up...

Old 07-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (crx(gator))

1996 Honda Integra Type R for sale
not registered, you will need to handle that, great track car or collector car
has been repainted US champ white
has the following items:
fujitsubo cat back exhaust
mugen brake lines
slotted rotors
ORC clutch line
tokico HTS dampners
interior like new. Recaro seats like brand new
no a/c
US ITR radio
motor is stock with a toda timing belt

I can include the mugen wheels and spoiler for an extra fee

asking 12k obo without mugen items or entertain me with offers.

Modified by teg97 at 7:38 AM 7/7/2008

Modified by teg97 at 1:22 PM 7/13/2008
Old 07-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (teg97)

[QUOTE=eluam]Name: Chris
Mileage: 115,xxx
Price: 10.5k or 11k with the K1s

100% CLEAN title, in hand.

The car does have body damage, and normal dings for a ~9 year old car. The driver's quarter panel is dented, and there is some surface rust, but it's all fixable. The driver's side door is not the original door, and is damaged. If the car is not sold within the next few months, both of those things will be fixed.

The car runs great. A/C blows cold, motor burns no oil, doesn't smoke in VTEC. I daily drive it, so the mileage is going up, but the motor is still good. Put down 169/118 at Abacus Racing in Virginia Beach a couple months back, prior to 4-1 header and high flow cat. For a 100k+ stock motor, I was pleased with the numbers.

Now onto the mods:

Engine:
-J's Racing Intake
-JDM 4-1 header
-SMSP high flow cat
-Apexi b-pipe
-JDM ITR axle back
-Spoon 1.35bar radiator cap
-Spoon reservoir covers

Suspension:
-Koni Yellow shocks
-Tein S-Tech springs
-Spoon front upper strut bar
-Spoon rear upper strut bar
-15x6 CW ITR wheels or 15x7 +35 Kosei K1
-Nitto Neo Gen 205/45/15
-Recent 4 wheel alignment(112k)

Exterior:
-All Stock

Interior:
-JDM ITR door panels w/o tweeters
-JDM ITR rear seats
-JDM ITR armrest eliminator
-JDM ITR clock blockoff
-USDM ITR radio

Pics:

Only picture I have of the damage.

I am working on getting the badge from the previous owner. I spoke with him a couple months ago, but haven't followed up to get it. Also, I will continue to fix things that need to be fixed, and the price will go up to reflect those things.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

No longer for sale.

Modified by EG6-DC2 at 2:15 PM 7/8/2008

Modified by EG6-DC2 at 4:27 PM 7/9/2008
Old 07-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i have 03 subaru wrx wagon with a bunch of mods in Chicago. If anyone would like to trade their R for it and possibly some cash from me PM me or check out my F/S thread. Must be in the midwest, Also Preferably a CW.

Modified by 96teggynonVtec at 4:31 PM 7/8/2008
Old 07-08-2008, 03:38 PM

My car for sale.
New price.
$14,500. OBO!
Email me for complete details.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:47 PM

Mine is still up 4 Sale!!! Check my sig!!! If this is against the rule please let me know so I can repost all of my info on this thread as well!! tHANKss!!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (vegas36)

Up for sale, my 1998 rhd cw itr. I would do a straight trade for a py.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2339945
Old 07-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I am selling my 2000 Type R #1308 it is black and it is in very good shape. The car is completely stock except for the HIDs and championship white wheels that are stock to ITRs but the wrong year. Anyway this car is very clean and drives perfectly. I would hop in this car and drive across the country and would not think twice about it. The car has 95k and I am the second owner. The car has always been owned with in 100 miles of Asheville NC we have very light winters down here so there is absolutely no rust on the car. The Type R has never been in an accident and has a clean carfax. I just had the windows tinted and the car looks great. The price was $15,800 now it is $14,800.
ronin288@juno.com

http://img208.imagevenue.com/i...o.jpg

http://img223.imagevenue.com/i...o.JPG

http://img126.imagevenue.com/i...o.jpg

http://img133.imagevenue.com/i...o.jpg

http://img150.imagevenue.com/i...o.jpg

http://img201.imagevenue.com/i...o.jpg

Modified by Si-ONARA at 1:43 AM 7/12/2008
Old 07-12-2008, 01:12 PM
kaj
Honda-Tech Member

my car is for sale. see sig.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:14 PM
kaj
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (crx(gator))

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crx(gator) &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1998 w/ 72k miles for only $12.5k

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist....html

wish i could pick this up...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

that guy's ad is a full of lies.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default BudMan's Integra Type R for sale on eBay

Well guys - nearly 10 years... It's been a great run, but now that I've skipped a season, I realize there are a bunch of things I'd like to do that don't mesh with having a race car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...wItem

It's live on eBay as of a few minutes ago.

Hmmm - I guess I'll need to change my signature too ;-)

Jeff Goodnow
"BudMan"
Design Coordinator
http://www.ITRCA.com
http://www.NoCoastRacing.com/garage/BudMan
Old 07-13-2008, 02:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

cant believe this car is for sale, gl man
Old 07-14-2008, 06:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

FS: 2000 Phoenix Yellow Acura Integra Type R w/ K20A2 (Toronto, ON - CANADA)

So time has come for me to consider the option of selling my R, its a 2000 Phoenix Yellow Type R, Clean Title, 79k on the body and 25k on a 04 k20a2 motor/tranny swap. Here is a list of things that the car has in it right now: Red Valve Cover, Karcepts Shifter Box Relocation Kit, Race Shafts, USDM Gunmetal Type R Rims, USDM Black Type R Seats With Red Stitching (Front & Back), JDM Front End, HIDs, OEM Type R Lip Kit All Around, Magnafuel FPR, Steel Braided Fuel Lines, Steel Braided Break Lines, Arospeed Fuel Fittings, HRD Fuel Rail, Full 3" Exhaust With DC Sports K Swap Headers, Re-flashed ECU, Magnaflow Muffler, AEM Intake, RSX Rad and all other Type R upgrades that come with it

Car is very very fast, everything used for the swap was purchased brand new and to add more beauty to it, it was recently painted so the car is FLAWLESS.

Pictures:

Price: <FONT COLOR="red">$16,500.00 FIRM</FONT>

I'm only accepting serious inquires about this car. Car enthusiasts only with money in hand that know the true value of an ITR with K20a2.
Time wasters will not be tolerated politely. Thank You

Quick Reply: Cars for Sale: Integra TYPE-R's ONLY for July: