Notices
Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2004, 12:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply!

I have decided to hold it in conjuction with the weekend of my birthday.

FEBRUARY 27th - MARCH 1 mybirthday) The big 23! Damn, where did 21 & 22 go?

Friday will be a relax day/night where a lot of people will be arriving from various parts of the state and east coast (FL, GA, SC, NC, etc..) We'll probably hit up the local Trick Shots like everyone wants to do or just mellow out at the house and get a keg or two. I can provide beer because Kegs are not that expensive, but liquor, you are pretty much on your own. There are 4 liquor stores within 1 mile of my house. Saturday is where most of the action will occur. We can probably hit up Hooters for lunch, then BBQ early afternoon/evening. Once again, I will provide drinks/kegs, etc... len & slapsmak (tim) will be having the BBQ grilling contest. All you photo gurus can grab some good pics of Rs parking all over the back yard. D and I counted out my back yard yesterday (which isn't big) and we can fit probably 16-18 cars in the back yard, 1 in the garage, 4 in the driveway, then there's street parking. My neighborhood is EXTREMELY safe (just ask those who came last year) My neighbors for the most part are very cooperative and will understand of the commotion.

I have a tentative list of attendees:
RealTypeR - Host
Asspenny - Cam install???
Lifter2012
Willard
Big Money D
1abTypeR
Bert-O
Johnny Tran
Dave-ROR
Nate & Jon with a J no H?
ITR764
Len w/ ATL crew Hiroki, Kendall, Brad, Jason B, Fernando, John, Hibbs, Sean, Ken
D
ITR0863
RealTypeR2
Rob:190:
SinisterCivic
B18cxR
Naturalvx
ArmyGreenITR
ITRChris - Final Drive Install?
Doctor Cortez
MikesTypeR
Agent Smith
Slapsmak
dc231
DPK
Cosworth
ILUVTEC
Type-R01 886
r1zen
MrLegoman
Brian*Blue95M3
V-attack
Andrewasf77
Chad
MikeSarr_GSR
Eva01
Eric's R
Precient R + a few
Ben
TypeRgirl00073
SlowassR
Hoochie The Clown
dandc2
Boo439 & Jason
Chet
Splat?
Baonest?
siQ
EF9-SiR
Type R Yo!
opie112 from NY? wtf?
also have some ITR brothers around town that will hopefully attend. (Josh, Philip, Ashleys, Jen)

I'll try my best to get some bitches over, but can not make any guarantees.

Fireworks are permitted, but not at 2 am. I do have neighbors who we have to respect. My house is not huge, but there's an outside area to hang out and I have couches in the garage and stuff as well. Sleeping arrangements are, well, I don't know. Most people were so phucking wasted last year that they just passed out on the floor. I do have one roommate who is cool as ****. My home will be clean when you arrive and I expect it to be the same when you leave. No smoking in the house, no drinking and driving. Orlando just had a DUI bust this past Friday and arrested 516 people for DUI. Designated drivers own all. Have fun, be safe, respect your ITR brothers and clean up after yourself. Most of you ****** know where I live already, but if you don't, I'll IM you directions. This is not a free for all and you will be turned away at the door if no one knows you.

We'll set up a "pass the jar" type deal for donations This worked out very well last year!

Modified by RealTypeR at 10:08 PM 1/12/2004

Modified by RealTypeR at 9:59 AM 1/14/2004

Modified by RealTypeR at 5:03 PM 2/3/2004
Old 01-11-2004, 12:28 PM

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (RealTypeR)

Possibly 55 people ! ! !

You are the man when it comes to throwing a party, opps BBQ!
Old 01-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (RealTypeR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RealTypeR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
We'll set up a "pass the jar" type deal for donations This worked out very well last year!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sound great, Marc. But, make it a required $10-$20 cover charge, instead of "donation". If you're having 55+ people over, you'll need the $. Trust me. lol
Old 01-11-2004, 01:57 PM

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (Bbasso)

You all really counted those names. You must be bored. Just because there are a lot of people listed doesn't mean they will all show up

55 people isn't a lot. I once had a party where my brother worked for Schenck Beer Distributing company and we backed a truck in the yard with 14 taps attached.
Old 01-11-2004, 02:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

that's an azz of peeps!!!
Old 01-11-2004, 02:43 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (ITR764)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ITR764 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that's an azz of peeps!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

plus my azz to the list
Old 01-11-2004, 02:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

edit...

final drive, vafc, rollbar, camgear, fpr, koni/gc+ more install
Old 01-11-2004, 02:54 PM
D

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (ItrChris)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ItrChris &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">edit...

final drive, vafc, rollbar, camgear, fpr, koni/gc+ more install </TD></TR></TABLE>

**** that...
Old 01-11-2004, 03:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (chad)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chad &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

plus my azz to the list
</TD></TR></TABLE>

you were already on there d00de...
Old 01-11-2004, 03:29 PM

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (ITR764)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ITR764 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you were already on there d00de... </TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah dude, look closer slow egg.
Old 01-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

he said he g00t, but he must still be buzzy from my birthday gathering...
Old 01-11-2004, 03:47 PM

Count me in y0. I will bring my tire repair kit in case lol
Old 01-11-2004, 03:54 PM
Don't call it a comeback

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (RealTypeR2)

O Town wont know what happened. Damn Marc, i didnt know you were so young. ****, i figured you would be at least 25. O well, Glad to be able to throw it down with you on the Bday.
Old 01-11-2004, 04:20 PM

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (-BEN-)

Im there !!
Old 01-11-2004, 04:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (-BEN-)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by -BEN- &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">O Town wont know what happened. Damn Marc, i didnt know you were so young. ****, i figured you would be at least 25. O well, Glad to be able to throw it down with you on the Bday. </TD></TR></TABLE>

You would get confused as marc likes to go after the older chicks..... yeah... way older

MArc- DR's Tonight? I am getting bored waiting on clay.
Old 01-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Don't call it a comeback

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (ItrChris)

older clicky-pow is THE ****
Old 01-11-2004, 06:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh Cool. End of Febuary. I'll have my seats in by then.
Old 01-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ITR764 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">he said he g00t, but he must still be buzzy from my birthday gathering... </TD></TR></TABLE>Glad i got to go. hahaha. I will be there for sure now. Ill be 21 damnit!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2004, 06:58 PM
siQ

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (EF9_SiR)

im sure ill be there
Old 01-11-2004, 07:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in marc. Might even bring a different car this year...

D: I'll crash at your place and can be the semi-sober driver.
Old 01-11-2004, 07:01 PM

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (siQ)

maybe i'll order my springs by then!
Old 01-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (siQ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by siQ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im sure ill be there </TD></TR></TABLE>

even though you don't have an ITR?

-Dave, who didn't know siQ still read the forum.
Old 01-11-2004, 07:06 PM

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (Dave-ROR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave-ROR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm in marc. Might even bring a different car this year...

D: I'll crash at your place and can be the semi-sober driver.</TD></TR></TABLE>

a new Conquest?

Yeah, D passed out at my place last night. lol Cadillac El Dorado in the driveway mad chillin'
Old 01-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RealTypeR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

a new Conquest?

Yeah, D passed out at my place last night. lol Cadillac El Dorado in the driveway mad chillin'</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nah.. well maybe the conquest instead... we'll see.

-Dave, who might be up to 3 cars again soon.
Old 01-11-2004, 07:10 PM
siQ

Default Re: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply! (Dave-ROR)

yea ill bring my evo, but ill drive up with my friend in his R, Dave im not allowed to come?

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Florida ITR BBQ/BEER Fest! See enclosed for details and reply!