I've got a 96 Integra LS, with what I think is an electrical problem but I'm not sure. One of my friends tells me its either a bad ground or the dizzy, another is telling me it could be the ECU.
- Car starts fine and idles perfect for about 30 seconds.
- Tach needle twitches first then bounces violently with no effect on the motor for about a minute.
- Then the car begins to sputter occasionally
- RPM's fall to zero and the car dies.
What I have replaced/fixed:
- Cleaned IACV
- Replaced Fuel Filter
- Replaced Ignition Coil
- Battery & terminals are fine
- Wires and plugs have been replaced in the last 10K
- No CELs
It used to only do this while driving, the rpms would bounce a little with no effect on the motor but every once in awhile it would cause the car to jerk. And this problem would come and go, happen one day and not the next with no change in the temperature outside.