Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Need a little help with fuses and lighting

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 09:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a little help with fuses and lighting

I recently uninstalled my kenwood deck from my 00 GS integra, Soon after my interior lights dont work for my gauge cluster and lights for the dash don't light up. The dimmer doesnt work. I'm not sure if it's the fuses or what else it could be. I installed my stock deck back in..and it works but doesnt light up.

Does anyone have a fuse box directory example?? I've seem to have lost mine somewhere so i don't know which fuses are for what.

The weird thing is that when i turn on my car alarm the interior lights still flash up but yet they wont light up.

I used to have Rev indeglos but i have taken them out a long time ago, and i had to splice some of the wires? Does anyone think that might have to do with it?

If anyone has a suggestion to help me out that would be great!

SORRY I"M A NOOB!

Thanks!

Old 01-14-2004, 09:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need a little help with fuses and lighting (djnakturnyl)

Check and see if your taillights work. My friend and I hooked up a laptop to the auxilary port on my car stereo last summer, and when we took it out we ripped a wire out of the stereo. When that happened all of my interior lights and taillights stopped working. Turned out that it was just a fuse, so I'd check that first, I'll say 90% that that's what it is.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need a little help with fuses and lighting (sean96gsr) ANYONE HAVE A DIAGRAM OF A FUSE BOX FOR 9

yes i did check to see if all my lights are working, the brake lights, tail lights front lights are okay it's just the stupid interior lights.

thanks for the help! i appreciate your post. You or ANYONE don't happen to have a diagram of the fuse box do yah?

Thanks!
Old 01-14-2004, 11:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Need a little help with fuses and lighting (sean96gsr) ANYONE HAVE A DIAGRAM OF A FUSE BOX FOR 9

Are your running lights working? They work off the same fuses as your interior lights. This means that your parking lights and tail lights probably won't turn on (unless of course, you brake). I grounded a wire in a similar way last summer. There should be a fuse diagram on the back of your interior fuse box cover. If not, you can probably find one online.
Old 01-14-2004, 11:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

YEAH ALL my running lights work, back lights front lights, tail lights, just my interior lights, and when i turn off my car, and i leave my lights on the car doesnt beep or anything like normally if they were to. but everything works just not the gauge cluster and the like control lights (that white/blue color) that light up and the surrounding cd player lights either. It totally sucks! I hate not being able to see how fast i'm going, it's annoying!

On a nother note Does anyone know if there is someway to reset gauges if the pin has been taken off?

thanks to everyone who helps!
Old 01-14-2004, 12:00 PM

try that helped me out if not you will have to check all fuses if you cant narrow it down...thats all i can think of sorry
good luck
Old 01-14-2004, 12:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

http://www.team-integra.net/se...D=514

its for 94-97... but it should be the same.. if not similar.