Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Look At This Fool...

Old 05-06-2005, 11:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Look At This Fool...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...42611

I e-mailed him and asked him if I could see a pic of the Type R lip he says comes with the bumper and he replies....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the lip is already on the bumper.. check out the pic one more time.. email me with any questions at all.... Bid Wizely, WIZ.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Then I tell him he is wrong and that the picture in the auction doesn't show a Type R lip and then he replies....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you obviously have no clue what you're talking about... you really need to go do some real research pal... herez a hint....

ebay.com... "97 integra front bumper".... compare mine with the other black "new" ones going for $42 without the lip... then go to "extremedimensions.com" and figure it out...

then get your bumper there..... dont come to me...

you do not deserve this bumper...

you know nothing about oem dot sat products...

wizen up my son.....

dont ever email me ever again.... alright fagot...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Here's a pic....

Old 05-06-2005, 11:19 PM

haha that's funny, also doesn't look like there's a lip on there to me either, funny though
Old 05-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Look At This Fool... (Das Nuge)

I would use that fagot remark to get him in some hot **** with ebay. It sure looks to me like that front end has NO lip.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:38 PM

^ Ehh.. is it worth my time?
Old 05-06-2005, 11:42 PM

Default Re:..

ok.... there's is NO ITR lip on that bumper

this guy is on something and should stop sniff'n whateva he is sniff'n before he sells his factory volk wheels
Old 05-06-2005, 11:42 PM

Default Re: (Das Nuge)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Das Nuge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">^ Ehh.. is it worth my time?</TD></TR></TABLE>

if you have a few minutes to spare, i'd own him if i were you. i wouldn't notify ebay i'd just email him again.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Look At This Fool... (1158)

Well if he is trying to scam people...you might save some stupid *** from getting getting ripped off. More importantly this guy may get what he deserves if he is a scammer...just a thought.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:45 PM

Default Re:

haha and now i look at it closer the grill has been custom cut and the lower factory spoiler part has been also cut for fogs. still not an ITR lip haha
Old 05-06-2005, 11:46 PM

I did e-mail him back only I was mature about it. I didn't call him a name like he did. Doing that would be stooping to his level.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Das Nuge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I did e-mail him back only I was mature about it. I didn't call him a name like he did. Doing that would be stooping to his level.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nice... way to take the high road. I just hope he bothers to read your email instead of deleting it. I hate scammers...luckily I've never been a victim, but still a scammer = a thief.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

"hey i wanted to let you know that what you have advertised is not an ITR lip its just a stock lip. (ITR=Integra Type R) You obviously aren't sure what your talking about or advertising. Either contact Honda of japan or your local Acura dealership if you want to verify this.

oh and btw https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1238015 might want to check that out.

-gaydm.accord
someone with credibility and knows what they are talking about."

-i had some spare time on my hands.

edit: btw im not trying to seem cocky or veign just trying to bust his chops for being so confident.
Old 05-07-2005, 12:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

haha....good one.

Maybe there is a lip on the stock bumper but it's painted with invisibility paint.
Old 05-07-2005, 04:41 AM

Default Re: (calxtreme)

I am ashamed to say him and I are in the same state.

Old 05-07-2005, 06:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn hes selling skyline taillights to! i should jump all over those. lol
Old 05-07-2005, 06:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow sad
Old 05-07-2005, 07:22 AM

Default Re: (WillisGS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jtegra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am ashamed to say him and I are in the same state.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
No offense dude, but after spending some time there it is a popular misconception that the world revolves around MA. Particularly "Bastin"

Modified by Wraith_G2IC at 11:17 AM 5/8/2005
Old 05-07-2005, 07:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Maybe its an invisible lip, lighter than carbon fiber.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Hype-R Stalker

Default Re: Look At This Fool... (Danziver)

After reading the description then questions at the bottom of the auction, the guy is obviously a complete idiot.
There isn't much else to say about that auction.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:43 AM

He's also selling the rear bumper and says it will fit a 94-01. I don't know if the same applies to the 2 door Integras. But I wanted to put an 01 rear bumper on my 95' because I liked the design of it and after calling several Acura dealerships, they confirmed that the bumper will not fit my car because the bolting pattern was changed in 98' when they changed the style of the bumper. They said the size looks the same and they thought it would fit. But the 98-01 has a different stock # and unfortunately I wasn't able to get it. So, I would question the bumper too in case someone has a late model Integra and needs a bumper.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Look At This Fool... (Danziver)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Danziver &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Maybe its an invisible lip, lighter than carbon fiber. </TD></TR></TABLE>
LOL
Old 05-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (IntegraChic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntegraChic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He's also selling the rear bumper and says it will fit a 94-01. I don't know if the same applies to the 2 door Integras. But I wanted to put an 01 rear bumper on my 95' because I liked the design of it and after calling several Acura dealerships, they confirmed that the bumper will not fit my car because the bolting pattern was changed in 98' when they changed the style of the bumper. They said the size looks the same and they thought it would fit. But the 98-01 has a different stock # and unfortunately I wasn't able to get it. So, I would question the bumper too in case someone has a late model Integra and needs a bumper.</TD></TR></TABLE>
a 98+ rear bumper will fit a 94-97.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:46 AM
As long as I dont have to take out any more Metal Gears

watch the auction and see if any dope actually bids on it
Old 05-07-2005, 10:58 AM

Default Re: (IntegraChic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntegraChic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He's also selling the rear bumper and says it will fit a 94-01. I don't know if the same applies to the 2 door Integras. But I wanted to put an 01 rear bumper on my 95' because I liked the design of it and after calling several Acura dealerships, they confirmed that the bumper will not fit my car because the bolting pattern was changed in 98' when they changed the style of the bumper. They said the size looks the same and they thought it would fit. But the 98-01 has a different stock # and unfortunately I wasn't able to get it. So, I would question the bumper too in case someone has a late model Integra and needs a bumper.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Never listen to anything the dealer says, besides that they sell the car you want. They know jack **** about anything. For example, I went into a Honda dealership because its within 5 minutes of my house to buy a header gasket. First of all, I have to explain to them that header gasket=exhaust manifold gasket. Then I have to show them a picture on their parts list that tells them what they're looking for. Then they ask me what car its for. I tell them its an Integra and that a 99-00 Civic SI gasket will fit. He denies this and I have to explain that the Integra and SI use the same bolt pattern and it will line up. So now I go to my friend who is the #1 OEM parts dealer in the city.
Old 05-07-2005, 01:59 PM

Default Re: (gaydm.accord)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gaydm.accord &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"hey i wanted to let you know that what you have advertised is not an ITR lip its just a stock lip. (ITR=Integra Type R) You obviously aren't sure what your talking about or advertising. Either contact Honda of japan or your local Acura dealership if you want to verify this.

oh and btw https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1238015 might want to check that out.

-gaydm.accord
someone with credibility and knows what they are talking about."

-i had some spare time on my hands.

edit: btw im not trying to seem cocky or veign just trying to bust his chops for being so confident.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah I was gonna give him a link of this topic too after a lot of people came in and backed me up that there wasn't an ITR lip on it.

He seems to think the $42 bumpers they sell on eBay are "stock" bumpers (that are missing the bottom half of the bumper) and that his is the ITR one.

He just changed the item description in the auction, but its still incorrect.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...42611
Old 05-07-2005, 02:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol! He thinks the bottom half is a lip. What a tool. Has he ever seen a Teg without the bottom half?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Look At This Fool...