Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

hey guys i got some problems

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 01:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey guys i got some problems

its an acura integra 1995 RS 5 speed i beleive its considered the 3 door ?
1.)
Okay my wipers went a while ago and ive been ever so lazy to open it up n see whats wrong. Well I finally did and the problem is one of the little white cups thats holds rod #10 from acura wiper assembly diagrams onto the two ***** for rotation is cracked and missing a chunk, lol dont ask me how this happened. but im wondering now where i can find the little white cup or if there is anything i can get or do to compensate for it.. Or can i jus order one from honda? what are these cups called does any1 know? or would it be better to replace the whole ARM?

2.)
also my trunk makes some mad noises and squeaks and the plastic trims around the trunk window came off but i still have them.. to go ordering these at acura or honda its gonna cost me a million dollars, its fine without them but is there anyway to fix these because it looks like the clips r broken? or is ordering new ones my only option.

2b.)
also i need to insulate the trunk because theres jus too much rattling and bs going on when driving down the road, whats the best material to use or possible way to go about doing this insulating the cheapest fastest and easiest way?

3.)
also i got another problem, i cannot get a full wheel alignment because apparently honda said everythings seized in the back sothey could only do the fronts, and to fix the problem they said id need to go with new LCS and a arms and shocks and bs ???? is this tru? is there another way around that?

4.)
also i had a body shop put in a new set of headlights after they replaced the oem front skirt with a BOMEX skirt and i cant seem to adjust the headlights from looking at the ground and they wont adjust them for me.. is there a way around this ?

thanks guys i appreciate any help i can get ive had these problems ongoing forever now and i wanna get em fixed so i can move on to the bigger things i need to do like replacing my clutch and system and seats and carpets and flooring, and some rust fixes / paint.

i wanna get the small nicnacs outta the way first.

Modified by Integra4lyfe069 at 3:09 PM 1/20/2008
Old 01-20-2008, 01:45 PM

Default Re: hey guys i got some problems (Integra4lyfe069)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Integra4lyfe069 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1.)
Okay my wipers went a while ago and ive been ever so lazy to open it up n see whats wrong. Well I finally did and the problem is one of the little white cups thats holds rod #10 from acura wiper assembly diagrams onto the two ***** for rotation is cracked and missing a chunk, lol dont ask me how this happened. but im wondering now where i can find the little white cup or if there is anything i can get or do to compensate for it.. Or can i jus order one from honda? what are these cups called does any1 know? or would it be better to replace the whole ARM?

2.)
also my trunk makes some mad noises and squeaks and the plastic trims around the trunk window came off but i still have them.. to go ordering these at acura or honda its gonna cost me a million dollars, its fine without them but is there anyway to fix these because it looks like the clips r broken? or is ordering new ones my only option.

2b.)
also i need to insulate the trunk because theres jus too much rattling and bs going on when driving down the road, whats the best material to use or possible way to go about doing this insulating the cheapest fastest and easiest way?

3.)
also i got another problem, i cannot get a full wheel alignment because apparently honda said everythings seized in the back sothey could only do the fronts, and to fix the problem they said id need to go with new LCS and a arms and shocks and bs ???? is this tru? is there another way around that?

4.)
also i had a body shop put in a new set of headlights after they replaced the oem front skirt with a BOMEX skirt and i cant seem to adjust the headlights from looking at the ground and they wont adjust them for me.. is there a way around this ?

thanks guys i appreciate any help i can get ive had these problems ongoing forever now and i wanna get em fixed so i can move on to the bigger things i need to do like replacing my clutch and system and seats and carpets and flooring, and some rust fixes / paint.

i wanna get the small nicnacs outta the way first.</TD></TR></TABLE>

What car is this
Old 01-20-2008, 02:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sorry its an acura integra 1995
Old 01-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for help
Old 01-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 01-20-2008, 06:29 PM
They let me pick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. I have no freaking clue what you're talking about but: solution 1. Junkyard.
2. Junkyard
2b. Are you sure that is the problem? If you fix #2 will #2b be fixed as well? Also: it is a Honda: notorious for mystery rattles. If it is still bugging you after fixing 2 then you could get some dynamat or something like that to insulate the trunk with.
3. Possibly go to another reputable shop and see what they say, if they say you need new LCAs and stuff then you know the dealership isn't trying to rip you off. I would check the marketplace for these items.
4. Are these the stock headlights? You are supposed to adjust them parking in front of a wall and then seeing where the light shines. The body shop could have installed them wrong.
And I would do the big things like the clutch first (if the clutch is really going out and not just for the reason that you want an aftermarket one)