Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Aftermarket GSR exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket GSR exhaust

I just recently picked up a 94 GSR sedan. Of course as with most people one of the first things I would like to do is the common I/H/E but I have some questions about the H/E part and the cat also. Looking at all the exhaust systems the GSR is always different than the LS/Type-R models, is this due to a length difference on the cat or something. I'm wondering in the length difference is in the cat because all the header options all seem to fit any B-series. But then if I were to get a high-flow cat would a universal Integra one fit or would there need to be a GSR specific one to have the whole system line up and fit properly. Lastly being that it is a 4 door, there is even more questions about lining up the exhaust system. I like the Apexi NOIR cat-back but they only make it for the 2door GSR from what I've seen, would there just need to be an extension of piping by where the cat bolts up for it to fit the 4 door or would something else need to be done.
Thanks in advance for the clarification of these questions.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Aftermarket GSR exhaust (PACT man)

this is why the exhaust are different in between models
http://www.team-integra.net/fo...20112

but as far as with a sedan im not sure what would have to be altered. altough most companies do carry seperate exhaust for the 4door models